1- Cuddles(Amstina)

Warnings:❤~No smut~Amy's Pov

Warnings:

~
No smut
~
Amy's Pov

I was scrolling through insta.

Shermie crawled up on to my lap and snuggled into my chest, I grinned as I scratch his head.
I heard the front door open and a familiar face appeared, "Hey, baby..." I pull Shermie off and get up, "How was work?" I lean in to kiss her cheek and she jerks away, "Shit."

I frown at her, "How?" I cross my arms distancing from her, "Fucking boss fucking up my schedule, I can't go on our date Friday because he changed it so I close." She sighs, I furrow my brow, "Well, that's alright, honey...we can do it another time." I stand, attempting to hug her but right as my hands meet her waist she shoves me off into the wall, she's still getting time to workout at least, "No. It's not!"
I look down, "I'm going to my office, leave me alone."
I nodded gently feeling tears pool my eyes, she's done this before but I always keep silent when shes angry, "O-okay..." I croak, she immediately stops, and turns, "Why are you-..." Cristina's face softens, "My love, oh my god...I'm so sorry..." She hugs me but I wince because of the forming bruise on my back, where many others meet each other, "Ow..."

Cristina panics and immediately turns me around, lifting my shirt off to investigate my back, "Oh god...I'm sorry..I'm sorry, I don't have any excuses..." She whimpers softly, laying me down gently, I hiss softly as she pulls my pants and underwear down before undressing herself, "I'm sorry, love..." She whispers, picking me up, and laying down beginning to gently rub my thigh with her thumb, I closed my eyes, the tears that were hanging on finally fell, "Baby-...no no no!" Cristina gasps, cupping my cheek, and quickly wiping them away.
"I know sorry won't fix anything..." She whispers weakly, "I promised I wouldn't be like the last one.." She whimpers softly, hugging me closer by my waist, I close my eyes, "I think you need some therapy or anger management baby...mama's death is affecting you..." I whisper into her ear, she shudders, nodding gently, "Anything for you..." She whispers, snuggling me.

She cries softly into my chest as I stroke her head, "I'm sorry..." I hear her repeat as she holds me tightly, I sigh softly "My love...just please get help I forgive you..."