4-Bad⚠️⚠️

Warnings:⚠️🖤💥(No abuse

Warnings:
⚠️
🖤
💥(No abuse. Just yelling and punching objects from one side)

~°•.•°~
Dom~ Amy(Strap On,...strapless..what the fuck are the strapless strap ons called? Strapless dildos? I dont fucking remember, a strap on that pleases both sides there.)
Sub~ Y/N

Amy's Pov

Y/N stared at the floor with a blank face as I wrapped her wrists.

My head healed enough to where I could stay home with her and I was quite happy, though...she hasn't showed any emotion ever since the day I woke up.

I gently set her shredded wrists on my lap and held her limp hands as I looked into her eyes, my vision traveling around her face til it landed on the bruise on her cheek.
Tears started to fill my eyes and I just bowed my head as my lip quivered, "Why do you put up with me? You know I'm no good for you. You know." I whisper, looking back up at her, she was now making deep eye contact with me.
Pain and sadness swirled into her eyes as my eyes pooled with tears that threatened to spill, "...I-...I hurt you...when I say I love you." I mumble weakly as I walk into the bedroom, letting go of her hands, I grabbed a bag I packed earlier today.

"I called Jen...you're gonna go live with her from now on. I-I can't do this to you anymore...I'm...bad for you, Y/N..." I turned only to see the lifeless looking woman before me, my lover looked down at me before grabbing my jaw and connecting our lips desperately, turning the handles in my eyes, causing the tears to cascade down.
I watched as a similar thing happened to her and I gently closed my eyes as she moved me to the bed and pushed me onto it.

"Y/N...no...baby stop." I pushed her off but she kept pushing through my weak attempts, she knew I didn't want her to leave, "N-No...I-I...can't leave-..." She spoke weakly, "You have to..." I rub my thumb against her cheek,
Her scarred hands rubbed my sides as she shook her head, "...no..no..n-no!" She slammed her fist into the bed, "I said I'm not fucking leaving!" She yelled.
Her body went from empty to full of rage, I watched as she shattered photos and glasses, my heart breaking at the sad moment.

Soon she just fell to her knees and sobbed, "I'll come back when I'm better..." I whispered, getting up, and kissing her temple softly, she stayed silent, playing with my black heart necklace, I wrapped my arms around her shoulders gently.

"But for right now...I have to go get help...and you can't stay in this house alone...I promise...I'll find you when I'm out and better."

*Time skip...how about...3 years*

Y/N's Pov

I sighed tiredly as I slid the key into the lock but the front door slowly opened.

I furrowed my brow to see candles following up the hallway and I was reluctant to enter but decided to be brave and walk in, closing the door, "Hello? Jen?" I called out, "Better not be no KKK or hate crime shit!" I scoff, "It's far from that." I looked up only to make eye contact with familiar crystal eyes.
My heart sped up, "Amy..."
"Hi, baby..." She whispers softly, her face was clear of makeup, and relaxed. Worry lines, and crows feet were now obvious, I smiled softly at her rested face, "A-Amy..." I whisper weakly, she walks down and pulls me into a tight hug as I fall to my knees, my face stuffed into her stomach.

"I'm better now, I promise...let me love you...I know how to..." She whispers as I cry quietly into her belly, "Jen gave us a night to ourselves..." She closes the door and helps me up.

"I'm here, hun..."

~~~♡~~~

I felt soft kisses against my neck as the woman above me rolled her hips slowly.

I let out soft moans and interlocked our fingers as she lifted her head to gaze at me, I observed her face, her brows were laced together in focus, she panted softly, I chuckled quietly, "Struggling...?" I whispered softly, she scowled tiredly, "Shut it, it's hard to focus with it fucking assaulting my g-spot." She mutters softly as I take her hair out of the messy bun giggling, "Excuses..." I mumble as she presses her lips against mine.
Soon she broke the kiss as she let out soft moans, her body had sped up and I felt every second of it, her hips rammed into mine as the bed frame hit the wall, thumping hard, we let out loud moans in sync, and I heard a loud ringtone fill the room, I reached over pressing my other hand to her shoulder and she pinned the moving hand, grabbing my throat.

"If I don't cum with you I'm gonna go fucking insane." She mumbles softly as my eyes widen, her pace had become almost inhuman, she reached different depths with the same insanely hard pounding she was delivering, it made my jaw drop and she let out high-pitched breaths and low moans, my hips bucked up with hers as she flipped her hair to the side and made deep eye contact with me, I cupped her cheek and pressed a deep kiss to her lips as I felt the peak hit me.

It had been fucking years since I genuinely came and I wasn't gonna waste it, my walls tightened around the toy, she had fallen limp on me shaking gently as we made out, I gripped a chunk of her hair while she kept her hands to each side of me.

We soon disconnected and I laughed softly my head falling back, "Holy fuck..." I pant and grab my phone calling back the familiar number, "Y/N! Are you okay?" Jen's panicked voice rang through the phone, "Yes...I'm fine..." I whispered dazed-like, "What do you want, Jen?" Amy spoke, "Oh...seems y'all have already done work, somebody was supposed to tell me if you got home." I arched an eyebrow at Amy and she shrugged, "Sorry got t9o busy railing my future wife." Jen groaned and the line cutoff as I shake my head, "Really? Tmi." I sigh as Amy chuckles waving her hand, "She'll be fine..."

She pressed gentle and loving kisses to my lips as she gazed at me, "I missed you...I love you so much..."

"I love you too..."