4- Treat You Better⚠️⚠️

WARNINGS:⚠️⚠️It's gonna jump straight to strap-on sex

WARNINGS:
⚠️⚠️
It's gonna jump straight to strap-on sex.

~~~~~-₩-~~~~~
Dom~ Y/N[Strap-On]
Sub~ Amy
~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Amy's Pov

"O-oh fuck..."

"You like that?"

"Mmhm!" I sobbed, Y/N's hands grabbed at the sheets beside my head, my legs being forced against my chest.

The silicone toy barely stayed inside me anytime she stopped. The headboard slammed against the wall as she moved aboved me, I gripped the pillows tightly as I let out shaky breaths.
I felt lips placing gentle kisses on my neck, her hips slapping into my thighs, "You close?" She whispers, I nod quickly, "Y-Yes-...!" I gasp as the strap starts hitting a spot inside me, I felt my back arch and I let out a pleasure filled scream.

Y/N starts aiming at the specific location and I start letting out strings of broken and loud cries, I feel her thrusts slow down as my eyes roll back.
"Let go." She demanded which only made me clench tighter as my orgasm hit me, my hips rocking slowly, "Let. Me. Go." She whispered, I released the toy as I panted.
Y/N pulled it out carefully and leaned in pressing a kiss to the corner of my mouth, "I'll be back okay? Gonna go get Jack." She spoke quietly in my ear, I nodded, turning my head, and placing a gentle kiss on her lips, "Love you..."

"Love you too..."

~~~~♡~~~~

I twitched as I heard a door shut and after awhile soft hands rubbed my sides as the bed dipped behind me.

I tiredly looked over, "Hey, honey..." Y/N whispered softly in my ear, I opened my eyes completely.

"Hey..."

Y/N's Pov

I smiled at the state of the older woman.

"Get a shirt on, baby...your hair can't completely cover your tits..." I chuckle softly.
"Can I have one of your big sweaters?" Amy asks softly, I nod and open the dresser beside us, grabbing a blue sweater out, and sliding it over her head, we soon made eye contact and I smiled warmly, cupping her cheek.
"Your eyes are gorgeous..." I mumble, observing them, I watched the red blush cover her face as she hugged her knees to her chest, leaning her head down into them.
"Y'know..Jack wanted to go over to a friend's house..." I smirked at the thought of continuing earlier, she nodded, "If you let him go...I can continue making you scream..." I mumbled, pulling her close, she lifted her head, a shy smile covering her lips. I pinched her chin, staring into her eyes, "You're so beautiful..." I mumble, leaning in, she closed her eyes before I pressed my lips against hers...

~~Few Years Later~~

Amy's Pov

I opened the door for Jack, pushing the hair away from my face.

"Hello, Mrs.Y/L/N...!" I heard and I smiled softly at the familiar term, a sweet giggle coming from Y/N in the driver's seat, "Hi, Ms.Frasier..." I grabbed Jack's bag and walked him up to her.
"Colt's upstairs in his room." Tia smiled down at him, I handed my son his bag amd he ran up the stairs, "Slowly!" I ordered.

"How've you been, Amy?" She allowed me inside, "Good, how about you, Tia?" I grin, "Great...!"

Jack's Pov

I walked into Colt's room, "Hey." I smiled.

"Hey, dude." He stood up, "You can just put your bag in my closet." I walked over to the closet and put my bag inside it, "Your mom bring you?" He asked, "Which one?"

"Amy."

"Yeah, Mama's also in the car, why?" I looked at him and groaned, "Get off my mom. She's pretty, I get it. But she's married and my mom, idiot." I crossed my arms, "Ah, ah. She's not just pretty, she's pretty hot."

"I 2nd that." I heard Greg enter the room, his older brother.
"Will you ever get a girlfriend?" I snapped at him, "Can you guys just like...stop drooling over my mother?" I sit down on his bed, "Jack! I'm leaving." Mom walked in, I quickly shook my head at her, "No-..mom don't come in he-..."

"Hello Greg, Colt." She smiled softly, walking over to me, I grabbed my jacket and covered her rear as she hugged me, "Love you." I mumbled, "Love you too, hun." She squeezed me and walked out the room.

Amy's Pov

I walked out the room only to be stopped by Greg.

"Wait! Mrs.Y/L/N...!"

"Oh...yes?" I turned, "I just wanted to say you look gorgeous today." He smiled, I gave him an awkward grin.
"I was just wondering...are you free friday?" Greg tilted his head, stuffing his hands in his pocket.
"Uh, no. Me and my wife are gonna go to the fair." I narrow my eyes, "Oh...I was gonna ask you to the fair." He uncomfortably smiled, "Look, Greg. I bet you're a nice boy but give it up. I'm over men, I'm married to a great person, and I'm way too old for you, hun." I sighed, shaking my head.

"Just one chance. I can make you feel so-..."

"Good because you're a dude and I've just never had good dick? My first marriage was with a man you selfish pr-..." I felt arms snake around my waist, "Are we having a problem here?" I heard Y/N speak behind me, "Yes. It's a repeat of last Wednesday." I huff, she kissed my neck softly, "C'mon, baby...ignore it. Let's go home." Y/N purred, "I'm sure she's dying for your wife's hands..." She spoke loud enough for Greg to hear, "She sure is..." I whispered, he rolled his eyes and stormed off leaving Tia to scoff, "That boy is gonna be the death of me." She rolled her eyes, "Sorry 'bout that...I'll talk to him about it." Ms.Frasier smiled softly, I nodded.

"Thank you."