1-Perfect In Your Own Ways.(Azzy)

WARNINGS:

Not Fetishising this urban legend. Just thought it'd be cool and cute.
Supernatural.
Short and sweet
Future ⚠️⚠️
~~~~~~~~~~~~
Alterations: Amy's kinda like that legend of the slit-mouth woman, she has a yk split mouth and shit.
~

Amy's Pov

I stared in the mirror at my black face covering.

The coverage was connected to my dress, and overall looked quite cute, without thinking, I agreed to go on a date with Lzzy, a girl I met on tour last year.

"God...I hope I don't disgust her..."

~~~~~

We were walking through the rain her umbrella protecting us as we did.

I felt my stomach growl as I didn't eat anything so she wouldn't see how ugly I was, she pouted as she wrapped her arm around me, "You sure you aren't hungry?"

I blushed at her kindness, "U-Uhm yeah..." Truth is, I'm a bottomless pit 90% of the time, it takes a lot to fill me, "What's up with the outfit? I wanna see how cute your nose is..." She giggles turning to me, stuffing my shivering hands in her warm coat pockets, "How pretty your lips are..." She speaks almost dreaming.
I looked down and put her fingers in the mask, allowing her to pull it down, my eyes filling with tears as her eyes grew, "Unexpected but...what's wrong with it?" Lzzy smiled softly.

"It doesn't...freak you out or anything?" Her fingers ran across the scars as she shook her head, "I think its cool and cute.." Lzzy pushed my hair back.

I stared up at her silently, a deep fire on my face, we made eye contact and just gazed at each other for a few minutes until her lips pressed against...well what's left of mine that aren't scarred. I closed my eyes at the affection as her arms snaked around my waist.

My heart beat faster as I returned the kiss the best I could as our lips disconnected and my head fell on her chest...

"Thank you, Lzzy..."