2-She's gorgeous.(Azzy)⚠️

Warnings:Read first chapter

Warnings:
Read first chapter.

Light smut
~
Lzzy~ Dom
Amy~ Sub
~
Damn I might just make this a book

Lzzy's Pov

We arrived home and I carried her inside, up to my bedroom, I pulled the covers of my bed back and laid her down in it, she whined softly and clung to me.
I gently removed her hands, and took off my boots, setting them down, then I turned the heater on and the light off before climbing in beside her and pulling the covers up, "Feel nice?" I whisper, she nods, cuddling into my chest, "Uhm...want something to wear? I have warm sweaters..." She shakes her head.

I nod and hug her into my body, rubbing her back, I could feel each vertebrae in her spine, it made my stomach twist, "What did they do to y-..I'm gonna fuckin' kill th-..." I heard her breathing steady and a soft snore come out of her, my heart melted as I noticed she was out like a light, I continued stroking her back, closing my eyes.
I wasn't hesitant in no way to take her with me, why am I so soft all of a sudden, I'm supposed to be evil.

I felt cold lips on my neck and noticed she had buried her face into the crook of it, I grabbed her thigh and pulled her leg, wrapping it around me as I wrapped us both in the thick blanket, wrapping my arms around her in a protective manner.
I rested my mouth on her shoulder and placed gentle kisses on it, her breathing was still a little ragged, so I decided to lift the blanket a bit, I looked at her ribs and as I thought there's a large bruise on one, it hasn't fully matured yet it seems, I opened my nightstand and pulled out an ointment, I put some on my fingers and slowly also gently rubbed it into the bruise.

She twitched and grabbed at my shirt, I gently clutched her hand notifying her that I'm here, I sighed softly as I examined her face, I looked at her nose and noticed how it was slightly crooked, I smiled wide, "How cute..." I mumble, leaning in, and kissing it softly.
I pushed a strand of hair behind her ear, gazing at her, she's absolutely gorgeous...

"I'll never let anyone hurt you again..." I whisper, my hands begin glowing and a necklace snakes around her neck, I forge a small black heart on the ornament.
I wrapped my arms around her, holding her tightly once again.

I hear her let out a soft moan and her eyes flutter open, we make eye contact, "Hey..warmed up now?" I ask, she nods, "Yeah..." Holy shit her voice, I smile softly, "I'm never gonna let anyone hurt you again..." I whisper, leaning my forehead on hers, she tenses.
I start retracting thinking I went too far but she wraps her arms around my neck, "You got any other bruises apart from the rib one?"

"Some burns, uhm...lashings and bruises on my legs..." She answers, my hair starts flaring up, "U-uhm...?" She rears back, "N-no...I'm sorry, just..thinking about those things happening to you pisses me off." I shake my head, sighing, "Are they..like...actual flames or they don't produce heat?" Amy asks, reaching up, "They're actual flames but I can control the heat they radiate..." I whisper, she touches my hair gently and giggles softly.
I smile wide, "Alright, lemme medicate those burns and lashings then I'll do the bruises." I sit up, she nods and slowly follows, groaning in pain, I immediately help her, seeing that the sheets were caught on a few huge scars reopening a few, I hissed softly.

I walked to my bathroom and pulled out some bandages out, walking back over. I began wrapping her torso a little ways up, I soon finish and grab the bruise medication along with neosporin, I grab the neosporin and start rubbing it into the burns littered on her right side, "Feel okay?" I ask, making eye contact, she nods, seeming zoned out.
I nod and grab the bruise ointment again, "Uhm...you can do this if you wan-..." I start, "It's alright.." She answers, a deep blush covering her face, I nod and start rubbing it into her thighs, humming.

"So...why did they do this?" I question, "Well, usually we were sold for a lot of money or they'd purchase us for a bit of pleasuring..., I was usually sold to men who eventually took me back due to me being a so called disobedient cum dump...so I was punished worse and worse each time I was brought back, whether for a refund or not." She sighs softly, I close my eyes and shake my head, "Disgusts me..." I mumble, not noticing my hands have been resting on her hips.
"Yeah...the rib bruise is from a paid punishment," She shrugs, resting her arms across my shoulders, "Paid punishment?" I furrow my brows, "Yeah, had an encounter recently with a man called Apollo(not the god just a random name), he bought me for I think 30K, yeah he bought me as a sex slave, specifically only to be used at home, rarely fed, never go out type. I didn't like that, but stayed silent until he attempted to get a sex tape of me being fucked by two of his buddies and him. When they tried I punched his friends in their guts twice, then cracked a pipe on his dick, went on to stab one of his friends and he took me back and paid for me to be hit in the rib with a iron pipe." She winced, "You said his name was Apollo? What's his last name." I stood to my full height, "Apollo Fisher." She answers, looking up at me.
I nod, "I know him." I grab my gun off my dresser, "Wanna shoot him in the dick a few times?" I smirk, displaying the gun to her, her eyes widen and sparkle a bit, "It pisses me off to know he did that to you and I plan on having him captured, you shoot it a few times and I kill him the way witches were back then."

She looks up at me and nods quickly, "Vengeful girl aren't you? Got more of a fire than me..." I chuckle, pinching her chin, she gives me an evil smile, looping her fingers through my belt loops, "Maybe..." She whispers, my eyes narrow as we make eye contact and I push her back, connecting our lips as I pin her wrists to the bed, she returns the kiss, attempting to move her arms, "So, you're also a brat in bed ah?" I mumble against her lips, she giggles softly, and nods, moaning into my mouth. I pull away and let go, rolling over as she rests a hand on my chest, smirking.

"Well then...seems you've definitely warmed up."