I Need You(Azzy)⚠️

Warning:Uhh cheating ❤⚠️~Lzzy~ DomAmy~ Sub~ (By far one of my favorite outfits cuz of the hair and makeup and style)

Warning:
Uhh cheating

⚠️
~
Lzzy~ Dom
Amy~ Sub
~
(By far one of my favorite outfits cuz of the hair and makeup and style)

Lzzy's Pov

I watched the short woman flip her hair and sing her heart out as she stomps her feet with the fans.

She's gorgeous yet she doesn't even notice it, her voice enhances her features, the way she gets all giggly and childish when shes hyper...or..drunk. I chuckle at my own thoughts until they're interrupted by a hand going through my hair, "What's going on in that head of yours, Mae..? Are you alright?" She hummed softly, "I'm fine, Ames..." I hand her her water and a towel, "You're sweaty." I scrunch my face up and giggle.
She laughs softly and wipes her face, the sweat across her chest revealing the glitter Beth throws on her, I glanced down at it trailing my eyes up her neck back to her eyes as we made eye contact, "Why are you looking at my boobs, Lzzbian?" She laughs, "Hey! I was looking at the glitter!" I defend myself.

She arches an eyebrow, "If you have a crush on me and my tits so bad you just had to ask." She smirks, oh..if you knew, I copy her facial expression, "Alright, let me see then." I giggle softly, and she lets out a sweet laugh, "Mm...if you don't kill anyone you'll maybe have a peek." She lays a soft kiss on my cheek before walking away and I can feel my face burn with an intense blush.
I shook my head and Will walked over, "I swear to god she wants to kiss you sometimes." He sighs, chuckling, "She has a husband, Willy."

"So? Things happen. She even just said she'd possibly let you see her used-to-be nonexistent tits, that she is still so self-conscious about." He narrows his eyes, "It took her and Josh so long to even get to that stage 'cause of her self-esteem, they haven't even had sex yet. I'm not surprised after what Shaun did." Shaun. Josh. The names irk me in so many ways, Shaun trying to force his ways upon my-...uh Amy..yeah. Then Josh always hinting at Amy that she should suck his dick or some shit. Ugh, I hate it.

Only time I was even remotely okay is when she would cuddle up to me for comfort...she still does, I feel a head on my shoulder and I look over, kissing the soft hair and smiling, "Tired?" She nods gently, looking up at me, "Wanna go to your bunk? I'll have Troy text me when Maria's done." She nods once again, I grab her hand and pull her out through the back door of the building and towards the familiar tour bus that I've had so many good and bad times in.
I walk inside with her squeezing her hand but I was shoved away, "Who the fuck do you think you are? That's my wife." Josh hisses in my face, I glare furiously at him, "What the fuck are you talking about?"

"Both of you are fucking disgusting." He snaps, looking at Amy, "You hang with her, and you let her hold your hand and you kiss her cheek when I told you she has feelings for you? What the hell?" He scoffs, Amy cowers back, "I-I...she's my f-friend Josh. I'm n-not going to-..." She stutters, I see his hands reach out to her, connecting with her throat tightly as he begins to lift her, and I immediately grab his shirt, rip his hands off of her and slam him to the wall, "If you ever lay your hands on her your DEAD." I was way past pissed now, his eyes widened in fear.

"You appear, first yelling at me, then you snap at her when she's done nothing wrong? She was just being her usual sweet-fucking-self? Then you have the audacity to attempt to put her in a choke hold?" I ball my fist up and sock him across the face a few times before shoving him away, "Leave! We'll talk about this later." Amy narrows her eyes at him, completely unfazed by the fact her secret admirer just fucked her husband's face up, he scurries out the tour bus in fear.
I turn to her and tilt her chin up, a red bruising forming around her neck, I feel my face scrunch up and I sigh, warm hands soon rest on my shoulders, "Lzzy? Are you okay?" She asks, I open my eyes to meet her wintery ones, I nod in response, she shifts closer, "Thank you...I-...I don't even know why he would do that..he was so sweet until awhile after we got married and..mm...he just changed." She furrowed her brows.

"You're telling me this isn't the first time he's hurt you?" I feel my face turn red from pure rage, she looks up at me wuth fear and guilt as she nods, I bow my head and grab her waist yanking her to me, "You tell me when he hurts you. You. Come. To. Me." I whisper, "I devoted a large part of my life to protect you, I'm not just a friend Amy, I'm in love with you and I'm here to fucking defend you no matter what."

It took a few seconds to realize why she was so silent.

I admitted it.

Something I've been hiding for years.

We make deep eye contact before she cups my cheeks and immediately connects our lips, it takes me a little to register what's happening before I return the hungry kiss, she wraps her arms around my neck, and I slide my hands beneath her thighs, hoisting her up.
After a few minutes we pull away for air, she leans her forehead on mine and a small sigh escapes her mouth, I soon feel something wet on my cheek and see a few tears slide down her cheeks, "Amy...?" She opens her eyes in response, the whites now a soft pink.
"I've never felt it before...he's not in love with me...he's in love with my appearance..." She whispers, "You're in love with everything aren't you?" She glances up at me, her crooked nose brushing together with mine as she speaks.

I give a gentle nod, she gives me a soft smile as more tears fly down her cheeks, I carry her to her bunk, laying her down slowly inside it, "I'll leave you alone..." I whisper, she nods as I reluctantly leave, until I hear a whisper, "W-...wait...L-Lz...can you stay?" She asks softly, I nod and walk back over crawling inside the bunk with her.

I have to curl up around her due to me being too tall for the bed, but she doesn't seem to mind as she takes it as an opportunity to drape one of her legs over mine, she snuggles closer and tucks her hands in between our chests.
I run my fingers through her hair and decide maybe I should attempt to go further, I close the curtain and slide my hands underneath her dress...

Amy's Pov

Who knew me, Amy Lee. Would be curled up in a tour bus with Lzzy Hale, gosh her hands feel amazing, I felt them slide up my thighs, up to my sides as she lifts the soft dress off my body.

Her eyes trailing down it, "I don't know how blind someone has to be to not notice how beautiful she is..." She glances up at me, "Amy. You're so gorgeous...I-..I can barely comprehend it." She whispers, "Well...let me see you since I let you see me..." I hum, the urge to cover my body growing stronger, she nods, yanking her shirt off, and lowering her pants, along with her heels, I never knew how she walked in those, I've always been horrible in heels.
She throws them somewhere else along with my dress and presses me against her once again, we were both only in underwear, me in panties her in boxers.

(Lzzy makes me feel like she wears boxers and boy shorts)

I rub her stomach gently as I lean in for another kiss, I've never kissed a woman before, and Lzzy has been the best experience so far...
I cup her cheek as we connect once again, her lips feel so soft and nice, I slid my tongue over her bottom lip requesting entrance and she decided to enter her tongue inside mine instead catching me by surprise.
I giggled softly into her mouth as I pulled her over me, hearing a door open and shut, "Amy! We brought tacos!"

"Fuck off I'm already having one cockblocks!" Lzzy yelled and groaned.

I laughed softly before grabbing my dress hanging off the bunk.