1-She's Gorgeous. (Azzy)

WARNINGS:(All Warnings)❤(High fluff)🖤💥⚠️ - ⚠️⚠️~~~~~

WARNINGS:
(All Warnings)
❤(High fluff)
🖤
💥
⚠️ - ⚠️⚠️
~~~~~

Amy's Pov

I grunted as Will helped me down the steps of the tour bus.

"Josh should be doing this." He grumbled with anger, "Can't believe he did this to you. What the fuck did you do to deserve this?" Will scoffed, I looked down, "Sorry..."

"No...don't apologize, Amy. In no way is this your fault. We're meeting Halestorm today and I told them of this, Lzzy even said herself she'll gladly help when needed." Will smiled softly at me, I nodded slightly, "Hopefully she won't be disgusted at the sight of me..." I whisper.
He furrowed his brow, "Nonsense...everybody's beautiful to her no matter what." Will hummed, opening the door to a bus with their band symbol printed on it, I saw a woman with blonde and brunette colored hair poke out, "You must be Amy...!" She smiled and skipped down the steps, stepping onto the pavement, she stood quite a few inches taller than me, "I'm Elizabeth, but everyone calls me Lzzy." She glanced down at my belly, "How far along are you?"

"Only three months..." I smile weakly, she pouts, "Oh hun...I can see the pain in your eyes...come..." She looks at the first step and scoops me up lifting me onto it, "Arejay! Come grab her hand..!" Lzzy yelled, a man with red hair immediately appeared, "Oh, you're Amy Lee correct? Big fan." He smiles wide, grabbing my hands and helping me up the steps.
My eyes widened at the sweetness and features the pair showed, "Are...you two sibilings?" I asked, Arejay nodded, "Yup..! Right on. What gave it away? The appearance?" He asked, I shrugged as I nodded, "Precisely."

Lzzy brought me over to a couch and sat us down, "May I?" She looked at my swelling stomach, I nodded shyly, she place her hand on it and her eyes practically sparkled before she looked up at me, "And may I comment that you're absolutely gorgeous..." She smiled, almost gazing at me in a way.
The words struck my heart in a surprising way as my face burned, "I-..I am?" I furrow my brow slightly.

"Unbelievably..."

~~~~~~~~

It's been a few months since we started the tour with Halestorm and now me and Lzzy are sharing a hotel room since she was quick to volunteer so she can help me.

She's quite sweet and is quick to compliment me everyday, she doesn't even complain when I need help out of bed early in the morning...she just does anything I need without hesitation.

I was awoken by a sharp pain, immediately knowing it was a contraction, they've gotten stronger the closer I get to nine months which I guess is a good thing. Shouldn't have any delivering problems hopefully.
I let out an uncontrollable cry and heard shuffling from the other side of the room, "Amy? You okay?" The bed dipped beside me and Lzzy pulled me close, "C-con-..." She shushed me and held me tight, rubbing my back slowly to distract me, I cried softly in her arms, "It..hurts...so bad." I whimper into her neck, "I know...you'll get through it though, you're strong..I know you are." She cupped my cheeks.

After a few minutes the pain ended and we were curled up underneath the sheets, her thumb rubbing at my hips slowly as she rubbed my head, pushing the hair out of my face.
My eyes drooped soon enough, her fingers running through my hair had begun to tire me.

"...can..I have one of your hoodies?" I ask softly, "Of course, love..." She pulled away and I heard some shuffling before an article was pulled over my head and I noticed it was my request and pulled my arms through the sleeves.

The bed dipped again and arms were snaked around me as I closed my eyes and fell into the warm chest of Lzzy again, drifting off...