1-Swimming Home(Azzy)⚠️⚠️

WARNINGS:❤⚠️⚠️‼️Riding~~~~~~~Amy~ Dom Lzzy~ Sub[G!P]~~~~~~~

WARNINGS:

⚠️⚠️
‼️
Riding
~~~~~~~
Amy~ Dom
Lzzy~ Sub[G!P]
~~~~~~~

Amy's Pov

I watched from a distance, my body sunken in the water.

There was a woman that came here to cry often, I'd listen to her talking out to the water, throwing pebbles and rocks as she spoke.

It was always about someone mistreating her or hurting her because of an abnormality she has. Today seemed like it was about a girl she liked, that had learned about the truth and made fun of her. It hurt her bad, I could tell through the hyperventilating in her voice, making me panic.

I moved towards her slowly until she glanced over and noticed me, a face of pure fear crossing her features.

Lzzy's Pov

I stared at the deadly blue eyes of whoever the fuck was in the water.

The lower half of their face was submerged, how in the hell were they breathing? They moved closer, reaching the shallow water.
The person slowly raised to their feet, I quickly averted my eyes seeing her bare body for a few seconds, "W-Who are you?" I questioned, covering my eyes, "...Are you okay? You usually don't breathe so fast when you cry..." I heard the water shuffle, feeling her presence closer to me.

I furrowed my brow, "U-usually? Okay who the fuck are you?"

"My names Amy...yours?"

"Elizabeth but I prefer Lzzy...only close people call me Elizabeth." I answered, "There a reason why you're...naked?" I arched an eyebrow, staring at her eyes.
"Haven't found a good material that won't absorb water apart from metal, but it rusts." She narrows her eyes, I glanced at the icy blue tattoos that traced her body.
"Now...tell me the reason...what is causing all your sadness?" Amy sat beside me, I furrowed my brow, glancing down before looking back up at her, "...E-Every person I've liked who returned the feelings hurt me. Not physically, they...they like me until they learn about something I was born with." I whisper softly, bowing my head, her hand cupped my cheek and lifted my chin.

"What is it?"

"I-I...," I looked into her eyes, "I was born with the opposite appendage..." I whimpered softly, "...What's wrong with that? It's what makes you...you. And someone should love you for that..." Amy tilted her head, "Well, I'm never gonna have that then." I whispered.
She moved closer, "Maybe...I can help..?" Amy whispered, her hand sliding up my thigh, and cupping my length through my pants making me let out a small moan.
Her eyes sparkled as she massaged my appendage, I grunted as I threw my head back. I felt slight tugging, looking back down at her hands, seeing her unbutton my pants and tug them down.

"Lay back..." She purred into my ear, I obeyed, staring up at her as she climbed onto my lap, pulling my boy shorts down, "Oh..! Good morning, ah?" She seductively spoke, making me fall for her voice even more.
Her hand wrapped around my dick and slowly lined the tip up with her entrance before she slid it inside slowly, "Feel okay?" Amy checks, I nod quickly not trusting my voice as she sunk to my hips, my waist being burrowed underneath her larger half.

She began to ride me slowly, her hands resting on my thighs, her body leaned back. I watched her slide down my length quickly as she sped up, bouncing on me quickly, her mouth opening to let out soft moans as her head fell back, her jet black locks falling with it.
I grunted feeling the warm walls tightening around me, the tattoos covering her thighs glowing a bright white. Amy soon leaned in, her hips slamming into mine while she cupped my cheeks, pulling me into a deep kiss.
I groaned into her mouth, her soft lips leaving a deep imprint on my body, her fingers tangling into my colored locks, "Fuck, you fit inside me perfectly..." She moaned against my lips, her waist rolling slowly now, we made eye contact again and her magical orbs pierced mine.

My jaw dropped slowly, my thighs shaking slightly, "Let go, baby..." Amy whispered, her lips pressing against my jaw, down to my neck. She applied a strong suction to the jugular of my neck as I let out a strained moan, my body trembling as I came, her walls squeezing me tighter, "You'll come back to me right, honey?" She whispered into my ear, her soft hands rubbing my sides, I nodded quickly in response, "...Y-Yes..."

She smiled, placing one more kiss on my lips, "Bye..." She mumbled, pulling away, and walking back into the water. I watched her pale body slowly submerge before I blinked back into consciousness.

"Well..damn..."