Conversion with a R(Amillie)⚠️⚠️

Warnings:Highly descriptive and excessive smut❌⚠️⚠️Dirty talking

Warnings:
Highly descriptive and excessive smut

⚠️⚠️
Dirty talking.
Conversion, where I read it is from Tumblr.
~
Amy~ Dom(G!P)[oh my]
Billie~ Sub
~
Idk if I should be ashamed for converting this...some shi in here makes me cringe by how its worded. Also does anyone like 💫 when Amy sings baby in Lacrymosa?

3rd Person

Amy enters her room and Billie pushes her against the door. The blonde attacks Amy's mouth. She swipes her tongue across Amy's lower lip and the charcoal haired woman grants her entrance.

Billie pushes down Amy's dress and compression shorts. She wraps her hand around Amy's semi-erect meat. The brunette breaks the kiss and takes in Billie's nude state. Reluctantly, Amy gently pushes her girlfriend back.

"Babe stop for a second. What has gotten into you?"

Billie looks at her in lust and embarrassment.

"I got all hot and bothered when I was watching porn."

"Isn't that supposed to happen."

"Well yeah. Its not that, when I was trying to relieve myself I couldn't cum."

"Oh. So what were you watching that got you so horny."

"A girl getting pounded by her boyfriend against the wall."

Amh smirks and pulls Billie close to her. She turns so the blonde is pressed into the wall. Amy nips the creamy white skin of Billie's neck. She reaches her pulse point and sucks hard until its throbbing under her soothing tongue. Bil moans in appreciation.

Amy whispers in Billie's ear, "Is that what you want, baby? Do you want me to fuck you against this wall?"

Amy nips her ear grinds her hard member into Billie's wet sex.

Bil swallows harshly and nods her head.

"I want to hear you say it Billie. Beg for it."

"Fuck..mmm...baby. I want you to fuck me right here. Please take me against this wall. Fuck me so hard that I feel you for days."

"Turn around."

WiLLie quickly does as told. Amy pushes on the middle of her back so it arches. The black haired woman sheathed herself into Billie's hot cavern. Amy sets a brutal pace.

"Fuuuuuck! More baby...deeper."

Ames wraps her hand around Bil's mouth and pulls her flush against her. Billie sinks deeper on the thick cock inside of her. Amy picks up the speed and all you can hear is skin slapping against skin and Billie's muffled cries.

Amy feels her wife's walls spasm around her cock and knows shes close.

"Rub your clit Billie. Now."

Billie's shaky hand snakes between her and the wall and starts to rub her nub harshly. Billie's back bows and her pussy clenches pushing out Amy's cock along with a tidal wave a of cum. When her orgasm fades she slumps against Amy.

"Fuck babe. You squirted so much. My dick is coated in your cum."

The girl smiles lazily and turns around in her lover arms. She unceremoniously pushes Amy to sit on the bed. Billie gets on floor on her knees between Amy's legs.

"Want me to clean that up for you?"

Billie said in a innocent voice looking at her lover through her lashes like she just didn't get fucked thoroughly and her mouth is about to get filled with 9 inches of cock.

"Shit...babe you now I want you to."

Bil goes to wrap her hand around the dick but Amy slaps her hand away.

"Just use your mouth, hun."

Billie moans and engulfed the thick head in her mouth. She takes the length deep in her throat as it can go before she gags. Amy's hips buck into her mouth and Bil gags.

"Fuck...I love hearing you choke and gag on my big cock. Can I fuck your throat Bil?"

The woman looks up at Ames, cock still nestled in her mouth and nods. Amy puts her hand on either side of Billie's head. She pulls Billie off her.

"Open wide, mama and stick your tongue out for me." Billie does as told. The short woman stands up and lays her head on Billie's tongue. She pushes her cock in to the hilt. Bil's gags but doesn't push Amy away.(Idk bout y'all but I am NOT a huge fan of cock)

"Your such a fucking slut. You like gagging on my dick don't you?"

"Mmhmm." She agrees.

Amy begins to snap her hips forward quickly effectively burying her cock in Billie's throat each time.

"Do you think I'm done with you, Bils?"

Billie nods. The black haired female pushes into the hilt and stays there. She watches Bil take harsh breaths through her nose. The tears well up in her eyes.

"You want me to move don't you? But I'm not. I'm going to fuck your pussy so good, baby. And treat you like that whore in that video."

The blondes pussy clenches around nothing as more wetness gushes out. She wanted to be treated and fucked like that girl. Billje moaned at the thought of Amy fucking her till she begged her to stop. The kneeled girl feels the member lodged in her throat twitch at her moan. She can't wait to have that blowing her pussy and possibly her ass into oblivion.(Yep...there's more and it's...anal)

Amy watched as Billie's breathing sped up and her blue eyes get darker. She wonders what shes thinking but knows they'll get to that later in the night. As of right now it's about making Billie submit and putting the power firmly in her hands.

~

I...uhm...