2-Bad

Warnings:Mentions of Abuse/Trauma

Warnings:
Mentions of Abuse/Trauma.
🖤

~
It just me or do it seem like...she looks in that mirror with genuine concern? Or like pain?

Y/N's Pov

I walked through the mall as the older woman beside me clung to my body.

I was buying her some comfy robes and oversized shirts for when she lays around the house, due to me running out of tees from her stealing them, "But...they won't smell like you..." Amy gives me a sad look.
"You can spray some of my fragrance on them, or stick them in my drawer." I kiss her temple.

"Hey, look who it is."

Amy's body tensed and my jaw clenched as I turned to come face-to-face with Ben.

(In no way do I show hate to any of the 'bad' people in this book)

I felt the woman beside me start hugging me even tighter, out of fear, "The fuck you want?" I snapped at him, "Just to simply talk to Amy, kid." He huffs, reaching out to her, "C'mon, I swear I jus' wanna talk." He narrows his eyes, I scowled, slapping his hand away.

"Ames."

She flinched at the nickname, narrowing her eyes with fear and sadness filling them, "I ain't gonna hurt ya."
Amy sighed, squeezing my hand tightly before slowly approaching him, pushing his hands away, "Hurry up." She whispered, I grabbed her shoulder, "Amy, no don't trust-..."

"If it's gonna get him off our back then I'm gonna." Amy sighed, I grabbed her wrist, "Amy please. Just lets leave." I pleaded, squeezing her wrist gently, and pulling her closer to me.
"You're possibly making a huge mistake, lo-..." I felt a hard slap, "Get. Your. Hand. Off. My. Wrist." Amy mumbled, "I'm going to talk to him that's final. You do not touch me like that. You're not my lover or family so don't tell me I'm wrong."
My jaw clenched again, just like that...the Amy I almost had is gone, the pins and needles filling my eyes and the burning covering my cheek, I stayed silent, swallowing hard, Amy glared at me, walking back to Ben.

I felt a hand on my shoulder, a security guard was giving me a sympathetic look, "I-I heard and saw everything...you okay?" She speaks softly, sitting me down, I nod silently, a numb vibration filling my body, she rubs my back gently as I protectively watched Amy and Ben, they spoke for awhile and Amy soon started walking back to me.
The guard pats my shoulder, getting up, then walking away, I glanced up at Amy painfully, she scowled at me.

Fuck.

"Let me make my own fucking decisions!"

"One second you want me to fucking make decisions for you now you all of a sudden wanna make your own?"

"It was just talking."

"With a man who forced you to do...horrific things for fucking money!"

She stayed silent for a second, giving me a look of pure hatred, "Like your father who you went to talk to not heeding my warnings?" Amy whispered aggressively, her eyes glossed over.

My eyes closed tightly, "Yeah the fucking father you promised not to be like then you go on to slap me for trying to protect you?" I slam my fist into the wall beside her, panting softly out of anger, she flinched, before returning the rage.
"It's basically fucking payback for the time you elbowed me in the side." She snapped in my face, "The accidental elbow from being tickled awake?" I scoff, "Why the fuck do I still get treating like shit after 5 months? I'm still your punching bag!" I whisper, pulling away.

Amy laughed quietly, "Punching bag? Punching bag? You treat me like a child."

"'Cause you act like a fuckin' child. I do all the fucking shit around here but anytime I say no to you it's a tantrum." I growled, she shoved me, "The fuck is wrong with you?" I furrowed my brow, pushing her hands off me.

"You is what's wrong with me!" Amy glared up at me, "I hate you! You're a good for nothing bitch!" She yelled at me, her face red and scrunched up.
"What the hell did I do?" I screamed back, she punched at my side and chest.
"You always tell me what to do! I hate it!" Amy punched me, I grabbed her wrists, coughing hard, "You aren't Amy!" I felt my eyes gloss over, she breathed raggedy, glaring at me with hurt eyes.

"Get out."

My face faltered, "What?"

"Get off of me and get out! Get the fuck out!" Amy yanked herself away, "Why exactly?" I snapped, walking back over to her, she grabbed a bag, storming into our bedroom and started stuffing it full of my clothes.
I quickly followed, she attempted lifting the heavy bag and I quickly grabbed it, worried for the baby, "Don't touch me!" She snapped, shoving me away, slipping on the carpet, I dropped the bag quickly  attempting to catch her but I was too late.

Her head slammed on the corner of the bed and she fell forward, "Amy! Oh my god!" I grabbed her quickly with shaky hands, yanking my phone out of my pocket and quickly calling 911.

"I'm sorry..."