1-She's...interesting..(Azzy)

Warnings: ❤ Just a lil' sadMentions of slavery, whorehouses, etc

Warnings:

Just a lil' sad
Mentions of slavery, whorehouses, etc.
Supernatural, Lzzy's powers based offa like demon and fire magic n shi hard to explain without sounding like a nerd
#12
~
Lzzy~ Dom
Amy~ Sub
~

Lzzy's Pov

I leaned back as they drove me into the city, I could feel the anger and energy seething from me.

I recently learned how they've been paying their yearly fund for surviving here, in my land.
As one revealed, "Simply trafficking and selling women."

All I felt was pure rage as we pulled up, I called an emergency meeting with their mayor, I open the door, feeling my hair burst into embers as I came face to face with him.
"Miss...what's wrong?" He nervously asks, I grab his shirt, "I learned how you've been paying your fucking money, you filthy pig." I hiss, his eyes grow wide, "How-..please forgive m-..." I threw him to his knees and grabbed his face, "Why would I forgive such a fucking sin, I'd prefer you to meet my father." I scoff, jerking his head, and snapping his neck.

I looked up at his assistant, "Show me to this so called whorehouse." I snap, she nods quickly, walking around the car, and getting in. I get in the backseat once again, my driver looks at the woman for directions and she says something I can't hear, probably a reference of where it is.
I can't really hear anything as I'm trying not to burn the car, I looked out the window with a scowl, he drove off, not too fast of course.

It wasn't long until we were parked in front of a tailor, I furrowed my brow, and got out, "It's a cover-up that we always told newcomers not to go in." The woman explained.
I nod and walked in, immediately seeing a clean but intimidating room, "Hi, how can we help-..." A sleek man turned around and his face turned pale, "What you're gonna do is never this again, and trust me I'll fucking learn. Let all these girls out now!" I glare furiously at him, he nods and types a few numbers into a keypad, I walk down a flight of stairs immediately seeing something I would've never imagined me seeing.

God just fucking rows of cages, each with either one or two ranging from young to young adult women, "Give me keys for them." I look up at him, he nods, disappearing before coming back, walking down the stairs and handing me a single key.
I crouch and start unlocking as many as I can before other people walk out and start unlocking them all, I see a lone dark door at the very end off a hallway, he notices my face, "Uhm miss...that's just a u-uh utility room." He stutters.

I begin walking down towards the room, I see the door window is covered, and out of the corner of my eye the man starts panicking and runs off, I open the door to find a single woman, curled up, I immediately notice how fast the room distinguishes me, it's unbelievably cold in here, "Hello?" I looked down at her, checking if she was alive or not.
She looked back at me, her lips were as blue as her eyes, my eyes widened and I immediately crouched down to her, I soon notice she's completely bare, this is a punishment room. That's why it's so cold.

I loop my arms under her knees and back, picking her up bridal style, I walk out and immediately warm up my own body as fast I can, I walk out to find the man talking to another before he makes eye contact with me and sees the woman, he begins panicking once again, "How fucking dare-...I don't even know what to say." I scowl as my eyes light up and he burns up in flames, I repeat to the others I see and soon calm down, I feel a shift in my arms and I look down to see the lady trying to get closer to my chest, where my main heat is.

I walk back, seeing every cage empty and some women still leaving, hugging others, I sigh softly, shaking my head.

I leave the building seeing countless family members getting their sisters, wives, whatever out, I cover the woman in my arms with my leather jacket and walk to the car getting in, seeing the assistant gone and my driver smoking, "Put that out, I don't want her getting any of that in her system." I command, he nods gently, and throws the cigarette out, I turn the heat on and lay back with the girl's head on my chest, she curls up, lowering the jacket to cover her lower half as she tucks her arms between us, I feel her trembling on top of me, "What's your name?" I whisper, "A-Am-y..." She mumbles.

"Here, ma'am." Tony stops at a red light and grabs a blanket from under the passenger seat, holding it to me, I unfold it, taking the jacket off of Amy and wrapping her in the blanket, she cuddles into me, I'm going soft I can feel it.
I rest my hand on her cheek and stroke it softly with my thumb.

I'm gonna kill anyone who tries to touch her...