1- Safe(Azzy)

WARNINGS:❤🖤Mentions of kidnapping and slavery⚠️-⚠️⚠️BDSM kink

WARNINGS:

🖤
Mentions of kidnapping and slavery
⚠️-⚠️⚠️
BDSM kink. [Soft Dom/Broken Sub]
‼️
~~~><~~~
Appearance alterations:
None
[]>[]<[]
Dom~ Lzzy[G!P]
Sub~ Amy

Lzzy's Pov

[A few weeks ago]

We surrounded the house immediately getting into a formation of aiming at the door.

I gripped the M14 within my hands tightly, feeling relief in the thought of capturing this disgusting man.
I knocked on the door and a tall man a little shorter than me answered, "Ye-...?" He quickly attempted to close the door but I quickly pinned him to the ground putting the muzzled gun to his head.

"Found you, you sick fuck!" I snapped as a swat team entered the building and took charge of keeping him down and locking the house down.
I quickly ran upstairs looking for anyone.

We had found out about this man through different facebook accounts posting horrifying graphic porn videos.
All with the same bound woman, she bared large resemblance to a missing person's case, even though her eyes, mouth, or both were always covered.
I look around and enter a room that had a horrid smell, I held my breath and opened the door. I saw a woman trembling in a corner and I quickly hooked my gun onto its strap and slid it to my back, I ran over wrapping my arms around her, "Amy Lee?" I questioned immediately.

Her head snapped to me and she jumped further into my body, wrapping her legs around my waist, I picked her up and hurried downstairs, "Found her." She sobbed quietly into my neck and a member gave me a blanket to wrap her in, "Don't leave me-...please...!" She whimpered as I laid her down in my car.

I nodded, crawling into the backseat with her, she shook as she cuddled into me.

"You're safe now."

////>>><<<\\\\

[Present]

I watched as she slowly entered my house.

She was going to be staying until her family in Santa Maria arrives.

"Hey love...guest room is the first door to the left upstairs...everything you need should be in there..." I inform her as I continue signing a few papers, confirming her protection.
"C-can...c-an you he-help me t-take a bath?" She requests softly, "Oh...yes of course...just give me a second to finish this paperwork alright?" I glance at her, she nods, walking up the steps slowly.
I had stayed with her throughout the entire time after we found her, she's attached herself to me.

After I finished, I knocked on the door gently before entering, she was curled up, bare on the bed, "Okay...c'mon..." I walked over, she crawled into my arms and I walked into the bathroom, carrying her over to the filled bath and gently setting her in it, she hissed as the warm water touched her cuts and bruises.
I grabbed a wash cloth and looked through the shampoos I had stocked, I grabbed the best one for her hair, "Turn your back to me..." I order, she turns around, I wet her hair before massaging some of the shampoo into her hair, making sure to get any scabs cleaned up, she leaned into my hands, moaning softly, I smiled softly.

"You're safe now, love. I'll take care of you..."

~~~~

I finished buttoning her pajama top on.

She glanced up at me and we made eye contact, I stared into her blue orbs that seemed to hold so many emotions.

"You alright, hon?" I questioned, "C-Can I sleep with you tonight?" She whispered, her face turning red. I quickly cupped her cheek, "Hey, don't be embarrassed. Of course you can..!" I smiled.
Amy moved closer, slowly laying her head on my chest, resting her hands on my sides, I rubbed her head slowly, watching her eyes close.
I grabbed her thighs, hoisting her up, and carrying her to my room while she wrapped her arms around my neck.

I laid her down in my bed and she immediately snuggled into the pillows, I smiled sadly, crawling in beside her, she gravitated to me and seemed to attach like a magnet to me.

She whined softly until I snaked my arms around her and turned off the lights, not trying to sleep til I heard her breathing slow and calm.

I slowly closed my heavy eyes and drifted off.