2- Why Me?(XReader)

Warnings:‼️❌VampiresSlavery--------------------------------------------------------------Dom~ AmySub~ (Y/n)--------------------------------------------------------------

Warnings:
‼️

Vampires
Slavery
--------------------------------------------------------------
Dom~ Amy
Sub~ (Y/n)
--------------------------------------------------------------

(Amy's Pov)

We had arrived to the manor hours ago and she was still asleep.

Was I gonna sell her? I dunno. Was I gonna keep her? I'm tempted.

I went down to my chambers to check on her, only to find her still out cold, I sat beside her, gazing at her appearance, I got up and began looking for some extra clothes, I picked out some shorts and a shirt, folding them, then laying them on the nightstand.
I slipped my heels off, getting in the bed beside her, I don't particularly need sleep, but I can when I want to. I snaked my arms around her torso, pulling her into my body, I immediately felt the probable cause as to why she was sneaking around the building, her stomach was obviously empty, and she was probably suffering from starvation, I felt the guilt within me start eating me.
I closed my eyes and inhaled her scent, before slowly falling asleep.

~☆~

I awoke to rustling and shifting.

My eyes fluttered open, and my fangs immediately grew from how hungry I was, I looked over to see her changing into the clothes, she was completely bare, and for once in my immortal life I felt warmth spread across my face.
I knew I was blushing, and I beat myself up inside for it, while chewing on my cheek as I watched her, I got up, walking over, and grabbing her hips as I grazed the literal knives in my mouth over her shoulder, she let out a small gasp, that sounded more like a moan, "You're mine now. Got that?"

She shuddered in my arms, nodding, "Yes, Amy." She answered, I pulled away quickly, "Come with me." I began walking up to the kitchen, her not far behind me.
I walked up to Keith, "Hey, could you make this girl some food?" I requested, I usually sound like I'm requesting of course...but it's actually more of a command 80% of the time.

He turned around and smiled wide, "Sure, which girl is it-...ohh...a new one?" He grinned, "Yep." I smiled softly, "Well, first give me a hug, babe." He chukled, wrapping his arms around me tightly, I squeezed him back, "Fine." I giggle, "Oh...and she must have a fire inside her too."

I pull away, looking over at (Y/n), seeing a jealous flame inside her eyes, I arch an eyebrow, "I'm gay, honey, even though Amy is a snack, I wouldn't jump on her train plus I'm not into that whip and chains kinda shit." He walked over to her, opening his arms, she immediately moved in, hugging him.
I made eye contact with her, both of our eyes glazing over, I knew mine were automatically black, he pulled away, turning to me swiftly, walking towards me, "Vegan? Vegetarian?" He asked her, she shook her head, "Omnivorous..." She answered, still staring into my eyes, he caught the gazes, then leaned over to me, "Claim her, mama, you're drooling." He whispered before pushing me to her gently.

I quickly moved over to her, grabbing her thighs, and hoisting her up. She let out a small gasp at the action, immediately wrapping her arms around my neck, I grabbed a chunk of her hair, gripping it, "I want you, do you want me?" I ask her, my voice deepening immediately, she shivered, nodding, "Words."

"Y-yes..." She whimpered, "Damnit, say it properly!" I snap, she jumps in my arms, "Y-yes, ma'am..." She corrects, I let go of her hair, walking back to my bedroom, I threw her onto my bed, "Undress, take everything off." I commanded.
She immediately began stripping as fast as she could, my eyebrows rose.

"Damn, why you so eager to do this?" I chuckle, her face grew a deep shade of red, she shrugged slightly.

"Well...I'm not complaining."