1-Sorry,..Not Sorry(XReader)⚠️⚠️

WARNINGS:⚠️⚠️❗❌[Rough Fucking, Pinning, Masochism

WARNINGS:
⚠️⚠️

[Rough Fucking, Pinning, Masochism...]
I don't regret this one at all, it's funny and...yeah.
Lots of Cheating😌
Squirting
~~~~~~~~
Dom: Y/N[Strap-on]
Sub: Amy.
~~~~~~~~

Y/N's Pov

I ducked as I watched my boyfriend throw my clothes out of the window, and random objects at me shaking my head.

His face was red and he was screaming at full blast, his blonde hair ruffled up as he tossed shirts and underwear after pants and shoes to the front yard.

Let me recap to you what happened.

*~Flashback~*

I walked into the familiar cafe only to be pulled by my blouse into a freezer.

"Y/N! Is Jack single? I know you two are really close family friends and all.." Jade raised her brow at me, I tilt my head, "No...we've been dating for awhile now." Her face went pale and she scratched her head, "O-Oh my..." She whispers, I furrow my brow, "Jade...what's going on?"

She flipped her phone to show me a tinder profile, a photo of Jack that was said to be a "special" photo for me a few weeks ago, on the cover and his info.

I gasped and my face flared up, "I thought he was single, I've seen him show up with a few girls the past few weeks..."

"He told me the bruises on his hip and chest were from basketball." I scoffed, shaking my head as I grew upset and frustrated.

~~~~~~~~

I pulled up to the familiar, large home, parking in the driveway before angrily banging on the door.

A familar woman opened the door nervous and panicked, "Y-Y/N? What in the world is wrong with you? You startled me!" Ms.Lee gasps, I cross my arms, "Is your son home?"
"No, he just left for practice." I grabbed my phone out and showed her the profile and her eyes grew wide before she facepalms, "Of fucking course. Come inside..." She sighs, moving out the way, I walk in and sit on the couch, groaning, "That dick..." I mumble.

She sits down beside me and rubs my shoulder, "It's gonna be alright..." I looked over at Amy and observed her.
Her eyes were soft and sympathetic as she coos softly, attempting to make me feel better.
"I'll be back later..." I mutter and huff, she nods, pressing a kiss to my head, and moving away, "I'll be here, most likely in my music room."

I had left for about 30 minutes before returning and walking inside, I heard a soft voice from another room, not going to lie, I'm quite the fan of her work, I've listened to so much of her solo career and a shit ton if her band, I love her voice.
I quietly walked into the music room, seeing the pianos and recording equipment, I slowly strutted over to her, standing behind her, she soon felt my presence, her voice cutting off before she turns to me.
"Oh...hello Y-..." I leaned down, pressing a deep kiss to her lips, she seemed to freeze before returning it, our lips moved feverishly against each other as I yanked the plug to the pianos and forced her against one, "It's only fair right?" I mutter, Amy stared at me in awe as I gripped her wrists, desperate stammers came out of her before I pinned her against the wall, the piano supporting everything.

She pulled my shirt off as I basically yanked her tank top off, we migrated to the floor as she sat in my lap, pressing quick and begging kisses to my lips, "Oh, what am I doing?" She sat up, I squished her cheeks, yanking her down, her pupils dilated as she looked at me submissively, "You're gonna let me fuck you how I want, however long I decide...and you'll like it..." I mumble, Amy seemed to melt as she grabbed my wrist letting out a soft moan.
I soon flipped us over, pushing her skirt down before tugging it off entirely, I hooked my fingers in her panties and wasted no time removing them, then moving to take off her bra, discovering shes already done so.

I scouted her bare body and hummed approvingly, she was quite beautiful, and cute. She pulled me down to her, continuing a kiss, "I'd say fucking his mom is payback for fucking other girls..." Amy whispered against my lips, a cocky smirk grew on my lips as we broke off.

I pinned the stout woman down as I revealed the brand new strap-on, not letting her curiosity see, I had her held down as I aligned the silicone and mercilessly pressed inside.
Her walls definitely were no where near used to the size, it was undeniably painful, but she wrapped her legs and pushed me deeper, she seemed to love the pain..
She let out soft moans with a loopy smile on her face, I gave the woman rough thrusts hearing her noises grow, her hands moved everywhere, from clawing my shoulders, to my arms, to the carpet below us.

No matter how painful the pounding was or my grip on her wrists were, it only seemed to fuel her as her hips bucked into mine, exhausted and pure sexual pants exiting her mouth.
She started lightly sweating and her hair stuck to her neck and cheeks, she pushed the locks back and I watched before curiously grabbing a chunk and yanking her head back.
She let out a loud guttural moan as she began convulsing and trembling beneath me, "H-Holy shit!" She cried out as I slipped out.

She flipped onto her stomach and looked back at me, I noticed her indications, she wasn't satisfied yet, I leaned over and lined up with her stretched entrance before entering the sensitive area again.
Her head fell and she let out a soft whimper, and I grabbed her arms holding them behind her back. I gripped her black mane with my free hand once again before I continued my onslaught, my hips pistoned into her.
And the view from behind was quite great may I say. She let out soft pants and loud, pleasure-filled sobs as she thrashed slightly in my grip. I didn't loosen up, only went harder or faster when she attempted to break free, I laid a quick and painful swat to her ass, the area quickly making a red, puffy outline as she let out a moan, her hips bucking towards me.

I delivered a few more before she had reached her limit and came once again, a hard orgasm hitting her, her eyes rolled back and the position had made her start drooling as her mouth was wide open, silent screams coming out.
I looked down only to discovered it was so strong she had squirted and she grew red and shy once she calmed down. Amy was obviously embarassed due to it and I leaned down pressing a kiss to her shoulder as the door opened, a deep yell sounding throughout the room.

"What the hell?" Jack yelled, I looked at him as his eyes landed on his mother, beneath the girl he's cheating on...who has a strap-on buried in her while she's spasming, Amy only gives a cocky smirk and snarky, slurred comment, "Learn to not fucking cheat on good girlfriends..." She whispers, "Or else they just might become your step-mom..." I smirk and dismounted the short woman.

Jack's jaw hung wide open, his face a deep red.

~~~~~~~

So, that explains why he was throwing my clothes out.

And why I'm snuggled up in bed, with his mom, who his feeding me watermelon and sweet tea, while I cuddle with her.

Karma's a bitch.