1-Obelisk of Desire(New)⚠️⚠️

WARNINGS:⚠️⚠️❌️❗️Face ridingSome muscle worship, because I gotta do it, Rhea's a muscle mommy

WARNINGS:
⚠️⚠️
❌️
❗️
Face riding
Some muscle worship, because I gotta do it, Rhea's a muscle mommy.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Rhea(Demi)~ Dom
Amy~ Sub.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
So I'm like super hyperfixated on Rhea Ripley, Amy Lee, and Morticia Addams right now. So this is all of those things combined into a chapter/possible series.
Don't flame me for any typos, wrote this at 12 am.
~~~~~

Rhea's Pov

So, a few months ago I had started my senior year in college, and met a boy known as Jack Lion. But his name was Jack Lion Hartzler.

I met him in a nearby gym I frequently used to do workouts and film them so I can make some changes.

Well, we first became pretty good gym buddies and then he informed me he was going to the nearby college also, I told him that's cool I also go there.

He had started inviting me to his dorm, tried to make a few passes on me but, I don't ENTIRELY swing that way, I have interests in both women and men. But, Im not looking for anyone right now and I'm in the mood for women currently, too many toxic males telling me to lose the muscle.
And now we made it here, I couldn't deny an invite for a sleepover.

See the thing is, Jack is a nice guy. Very cool. But also very weird. His humor is...dark. He dresses more gothic than me, and in a more victorian way. Everything he owns is black, grey, or white. Never pure white, always with some black or gray print on it.
Ive never once seen his parents but I have seen a quite intimidating and tall figure take him around town.
The mans brow was shifted forward and usually shaded his eyes, causing an ominous shadow.

I glanced at him in the rearview every now and then. He looked at my outfit with disgust. Black ripped jeans, combat boots, and a Michael Jackson t-shirt. My hair was loose, recently dyed blonde and cut short but tucked into a Halestorm beanie with a simple grey warm hoodie over it all.

The car parked and we got out, my backpack slung around my shoulder. Jack grabbed my wrist excitedly pulling me into the over grown yard and through a gate that opened on its own.
Plants reached out at me as he yanked me into the house, "Mother! Father! I found an amazing friend you'll adore her!"

A man soon appeared, he dressed similar to Jack in a sleek jet black suit, his hair slicked black as he peered at me with dark eyes before a big grin crossed across his face, "My my, my boy you have! It's great to meet you, I'm Josh, what is your name, my fellow?" He smiled softly, pulling the cigar from his mouth, his hand resting on my shoulder.

"U-uhm...Rhea.." I smiled awkwardly, soon a woman appeared and by god, was she the most gorgeous thing I laid my eyes on.
The second I saw her all my boundaries and dignity went out the window, all I know is I wanted her so bad. I observed her face immediately taking note of the aging features. Her crows feet were deep along with her laugh lines and dimples.
Long black hair flew down her back and a tight black dress hugged her stocky curves, the soft clicks of heels followed her, "Her names Rhea, darling." She walked over pressing a kiss to Mr.Hartzler's cheek before her blue eyes caught sight of me.