Well Then...(X-Reader)⚠️⚠️

Warnings:Uh

Warnings:
Uh...if you read the OTP thing...

~
No dom/sub since its masturbation lmao
~
I'm just using this as 30 themes not 30 days I'm too impatient

Amy's Pov

I stared out at all the people waving there hands as I finished the note to The Change.

I made eye contact with a specific fan though, she was videotaping her friend dancing, I internally giggled and watched the woman for a bit longer, she caught my eye in a very not straight way. But last time I checked I'm straighter than a fucking board.
I narrow my eyes feeling the lust fill me, this can't be happening.

I lowered the microphone and looked at the band with a small smile, before returning backstage, and walking to Beth, she dried the sweat off me and looked at my face, "I know damn well when you're tired your face don't turn that red, you feelin' sick?"
"Uhm..precisely." I give her a lopsided smile, hoping she'll get it, her mouth forms and "O" shape, "Uhh...I can tell the boys I need their keys and you can lock the tour bus..." She tilts her head, I shake my head, "I'll be fine...thanks Beth.." I hug her tightly before walking outside, and taking a deep breath.
I lean against the wall, continously wiping my palms on my skirt, why the hell am I so sweaty, stop!

I can't honestly be turned on by a girl, this has only happened once but she actually tried to do so after someone made a bet.
I scurried off towards the tour bus, I flew through the door into my bunk, praying to god the boys wouldn't come back for a little while longer, I pull the curtain closed, unzipped my dress, and slid it off slowly, I pull it off and lay back, closing my eyes.

And...

Fuck you, it's a tease chapter.