Fantasy Came True(XReader)⚠️

"What the fuck you think it's doing to me?You take your turn lashing out at me

You take your turn lashing out at me.
I want you crying with your dirty ass in front of me."

WARNINGS:
⚠️

Stripping clothes on a stage.(Not Public)
~~~~^~~~~
19/20 year old Amy.
~~~~v~~~~

3rd Person Pov

Y/N watched Amy plug in the mic as she sat down.

"Don't make fun of me okay? I haven't been practicing lately and I wanna try a harder song like The Dolphins Cry..." Amy spoke, looking at her.

"Babe, I won't. A few weeks without practice won't destroy your voice." Y/N smiled sweetly, Amy turned away from the girl with a devilish smirk. She had specifically asked to have the venue alone for a day of solo practice. But she actually had a better idea.
Amy had the employees cover all the security cameras and power them off so the act wasn't recorded.

Amy's hand grabbed the mic stand as she turned the speakers on, connecting her phone, and clicking play on the song.
She nodded her head softly to the beat as Y/N watched in awe as usual when Amy preformed, her eyes traveled down her girlfriend's body to the jeans hugging the hips that swayed softly, her irises following each move they made.

She heard a gentle voice singing into the microphone.

"The way you're bathed in light...reminds me of that night, God laid me down into your rose garden of trust and I was swept away..."

Y/N closed her eyes relishing in the voice that filled her ears.

Amy took this chance to start unzipping her jacket as her singing picked up.

"Love will lead us, alright. Love will lead us, she will lead us."

"Can you hear the dolphin's cry?"

Y/N's eyes opened only to see Amy's outerwear slide down her shoulders as her body swerved from side to side.
Y/N felt her face begin to flush once she noticed what her lover was doing. She told Amy about a reoccurring dream she had of the black haired girl giving her a ...private show.

"Oh yeah we meet again. It's like we never left, time in between was just a dream."

Amy grabbed the mic firmly, her lips grazing the metal.

"Let me breathe so that I..so we can go together..!"

The jacket fell to the floor as Amy began lifting her tank top off, her milky white tummy being revealed, small freckles sprinkling parts of it. A simple black lace bra clad her chest, fading hickies littering her collarbone and neck.
She threw the articles of clothing away, making deep eye contact with Y/N's lustful and concentrated eyes.

"Life is like a shooting star. It don't matter who you are..."

Amy's small hands worked at her jeans, her fingers unbuttoning the clothing before sliding the zipper down, she hooked her fingers inside the waistband as she leaned her head back while lowering her pants.
Y/N started fidgeting with her hands, wanting to touch her girlfriend so bad but she stayed seated.
Amy subconsciously chuckled, seeing her lover's familiar actions as her jeans dropped, a matching pair of underwear with a small bow in the back, Amy's bare feet glided across the cold marbel floors until she was standing before Y/N.

Amy cupped her lovers cheeks, leaning in, "I love you, babygirl..." She whispered in Y/N's ear, making her girlfriend lean back and pull the black haired woman on to her lap.

"I love you more, Ames."