1-Something I Believe In.(XReader)⚠️

WARNINGS:

WARNINGS:

Cult-Like Ideas
⚠️-⚠️⚠️
Choking
Hallucinations
Sorry if ya don't like this one, I do.
G!P(Symbol turns out normal now, ‼ but this one dont ❗ 🤨)
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Amy~ Dom(G!P, Oh my god, for the first time in awhile Amy has the dick, look out for the shrimp >->)
Y/N~ Sub
||||||||||||||||||

Reader's Pov

I trudged through the massive forest, collecting cool rocks and skipping them along the large, fast flowing river.

I walked down a road noticing a flash of white from the corner of my eye, I quickly look over to see nothing as I came across a bridge.
I shrugged and crossed it in hopes of safety, I took a step and looked down seeing a leaf crush beneath me and the ground seemed like it fell apart, I rubbed my eyes and my vision blurred as I stumbled into the vegetation, leaning on a massive oak tree.

I felt soft hands stroke across my shoulder, "My..my...you're quite the young one aren't you?" A finger tilted my chin up and I made shaky eye contact with a set of bright pale blue eyes, small pupils staring into the depths of my mind.
There were shiny jet black Xs that were placed over her eyes, the pale skin now a void, she seemed like an older woman, the crow's feet and laugh lines of wiseness obvious.
She gave me a dark smile, her deep dimples being revealed, my vision trembled, "I was scared I lost another prey..." She muttered softly, "I've been so lonely, and the last one ran away and betrayed me..." She pouted, her thin, pink lips puffed up.
"You won't do that..right, honey?" Her soft hand clamped around my throat, I shook my head quickly, she smiled happily, her grip loosening, "Good..." She hums, I observe her outfit, her hair was slightly frazzled, a mask resting on the top of it, she was completely in white, and a black balloon was tied around her finger.

"It's in a knot, I cannot get it off..." She hums, "My father tied it there so I couldn't run off, and he could tell which one I was between all the masks." I listened but her frame was blurry, it flickered as she hummed softly, "I might've given you too much..." She mumbles.

She steps closer, making deep but blurry eye contact with me, "It'll be okay, princess..." She mumbles, her lips soon press against mine and I close my eyes slowly.