1-Bad.(XReader)

Warnings:❤🖤💥(Only mentions of abuse not Y/N in the act)Also I'll be doing just Y/N not (Y/N)~No Smut Yet

Warnings:

🖤
💥(Only mentions of abuse not Y/N in the act)
Also I'll be doing just Y/N not (Y/N)
~
No Smut Yet.
~
GODDAMN..shes so DAMN adorable...and I live for it.
3rd Person

2 Years Ago

Y/N's eyes sparkled at her idol as she held the CD and poster in her hands tightly.

Amy smiled wide at the fans before her, but something seemed off. Bags underneath her eyes were noticeable beneath her makeup, her eyes seemed full of pain and fear, it's almost as if she was happy to see us but wanted to cry over another thing.
The teens face immediately dropped at the sight of a masked Lee, she made sure to be last so she could speak with the woman.

Soon, it had come around to Y/N's turn, she got Jen's signature, Tim's, Will's, Troy's, then finally she came across Amy, "How are you?" Her weakened voice spoke, "I'm good. But how are you?" Y/N asked, pulling the merch away from the woman as she stared into her eyes, "I-I'm..fine?" She furrows her brow, "Before you sign my stuff...may I give you a hug?" The girl asked, Amy shifted slightly, the tears threatening to spill at the thought of affection.
"S-Sure..." She looked over to where her band members were, their seats empty. She stood slowly, Y/N opened her arms to the short woman who immediately dove into her body.

Amy's Pov

I felt the handles turn and the tears start spilling out my eyes as we sunk to the floor.

She hugged me as tight as she could, "I saw the pain in your eyes..." The fan whispered, I felt my sobs rack my body as I trembled, "I'm here now...nobody can hurt you."

Y/N's Pov

Present

That was 2 years ago, now me and Amy got into a...so-called relationship a few months ago after her and Shaun, the new trauma broke up.

She doesn't quite trust me, her others have ruined her ability to trust, to control her emotions, all of it. She easily gets upset and angry, turns and accuses me a lot, but I'm not gonna leave. It may be toxic, but she doesn't make it toxic, her traumas do.
The traumas she didn't deserve.

She's bad at love, but I'll help her no matter what.

At the moment she's crying and banging on my chest, "Fuck you, fuck you, f-fuck y-ou!" She cries, I gently wrap my arms around her as she claws at my body, weakly punching and flailing until her body goes almost limp.
"Shhh...breathe, baby..." I whisper into her ear, she sobs harder, "I'm here, my love...I'm not gonna leave, I love you. I didn't cheat on you, I just went out to get some groceries, I swear." I mumble, "Y-You...p-rom-ise?" Her voice croaked as the tears poured down her face, "Amy, I am so in love with you...nobody compares to you in my head..." I crouch, placing a small kiss on the baby bump that protruded from her body, she looked down at me, her face in a swollen pout, her lips red and puffy, along with her cheeks and eyes.

"I'm here to stay...to take care of you and love you." I look at her sternly, she cries silently, "I-I...l-lov-e..y-ou..." She whispers, my eyes widen before narrowing, "I love you too, Ames..."
I push the loose strands if hair from her face, "I-I'm s-sorry for the way I am..." She whispers the pain inside her beautiful eyes swirling.
"...Don't blame yourself...people hurt you I understand..," I whisper, leaning my forehead on hers as my hands rest on the scars on her hips, "...but listen to this, I love you...unbelievably...I dont wanna hurt you..I want to help you be happy forget the people who tore you apart." I place a soft kiss on her crooked nose, Amy's puffy cheeks were covered by cascading tears as she pressed herself into me.
Amy looked at the tears in my shirt and the claw marks, "I-I'm-..."

"Hey, you can't help it...you're hurt...broken...but don't worry...I'm here to help..." I whisper, pecking her forehead as we sunk to the floor, cuddling tightly.