1.-Bitch.(Amissa/Azzy)⚠️⚠️

Warnings: ‼️Average Kinky(HEY LOOK AT THIS WARNING IF YOU DONT LIKE 3 SOMES) Also 3 people yes holy shit I know but it's Amy she makes it hot either way~Lzzy/Alissa~ Dom(G!P) cuz I aint doing men

Warnings:
‼️
Average Kinky
(HEY LOOK AT THIS WARNING IF YOU DONT LIKE 3 SOMES) Also 3 people yes holy shit I know but it's Amy she makes it hot either way
~
Lzzy/Alissa~ Dom(G!P) cuz I aint doing men...just...ew
Amy~ Sub, wow so surprising
~
I love her "evil" eyes as my friends like to label them but I call them sexy eyes aka eyes I like💀

Amy's Pov

I don't know what the fuck has got into me but I hate it 'cause I feel so rude and I upset people.

I sat on a couch between Alissa and Lzzy. Troy, Cristina, and Maria were sat in front of me, I tucked my hands between my legs, "Amy is there something going on? You seem so off."

"No, I've noticed it too but I just can't help it..." I sigh softly, "I guess loneliness is getting to me without Josh around anymore." I shrug, I see Lzzy's eyes flicker towards me, "Forget about that dick."
"Lzzy." I glare at her, she leans close, a dark fire in her eyes, "He treated you like a fucking cum bank." She hissed, "Well...minus the whole fucking part, just used you like a toy." She fakely smiled, my anger worsened.
"Damnit Lzzy shut the hell up you don't know anything..!"

"Woah...Am-.."
"No shut it Alissa!" I glare back at her, "I'm not dealing with this." Troy huffed, got up and left the room, along with Maria leaving with a shrug, Cristina tried to help but left giving up a bit later.
After a few minutes of arguing I was kicking and my face was a deep red, I feel arms wrap around my chest and hold my arms to my chest as I threw a flurry of kicks, Lzzy caught my legs and glared, "You said loneliness right?" She narrowed her eyes, I scowled at her, she locked herself between my legs as Alissa unwrapped her arms but grabbed my waist, I whimpered in slight fear at the unfamiliar position, I could feel Lzzy's covered chest against mine and Alissa's dull, thank god, spikes against my back, I feel Lzzy start tugging my jeans off as Ali pulls my shirt over my head.
The set me down and Lzzy grabs a chunk of my hair pulling me to the couch again, she sat down yanking me into her lap, I felt her loop her arms underneath my knees, pulling them to my chest.

I watched Alissa kneel down before me,  she moves my underwear to the side and runs her tongue through me, I leaned my head back, moaning quietly, Lzzy grabbed my jaw, "Make any noise and I'll make you regret it."

"Cut her some slack, Lz..." Ali narrows her eyes at at Eliza, "She's taken it before easily without making noise...right?" She whispers in my ear, I whimper in response.
I shuddered, "Alright. Fine." She rests her face against my neck, I feel her lay open kisses on it ws I feel suction below on my clit, I whine loudly.

My eyes roll back and my jaw drops.

(Lucky bitches)

Ali switched between sucking and flicking her tongue while Lzzy scattered hickeys on my neck, no noise really could come out me because I couldn't focus on either feeling.
I twtiched and squirmed away from Ali's mouth but she just held my legs I felt the knot that was quickly forming inside me disappear completely as a large shiver racked my body.

"We aren't done yet."