3- She's Fierce(Azzy)⚠️

Warnings:DeaTh by burning⚠️❤Just a bit of kinky I'll do actual smut probably in Amy's pov but most of this best in Lzzy's ‼️Daddy calling~Lzzy~ DomAmy~ Sub~

Warnings:
DeaTh by burning
⚠️

Just a bit of kinky I'll do actual smut probably in Amy's pov but most of this best in Lzzy's
‼️
Daddy calling
~
Lzzy~ Dom
Amy~ Sub
~

Lzzy's Pov

I stared at the man in front of me.

"Hey dickbag, look at me." I hiss, he looks up at me glaring, "Not so powerful now huh?" I scowl in return, "What the fuck did I do to you, Hale?" He snaps, his voice wavering a bit, "Maybe, a certain someone can remind you." I answer with a sadistic smile as I gently grab Amy's gloved hand, I got her dressed in a more, Gothic queen outfit.
Nice slim blood red dress with a black corset, black heels, and just some simple black, long gloves, fingerless of course 'cause fingerless gloves are fucking cool.

I snaked my arm around her waist, smirking, "What the he-..." He starts, "Now, I've learned about you twos little...altercation," I sigh as my hair begins to flare up, and my eyes glow a soft flame, "And frankly, I'm not to happy about it." I watch as Amy slides her hand in the slit of her dress skirt, pulling a gun out her girdle, I smile approvingly, "Very unhappy about it to be clear." I tilt my head, Apollo's eyes land on the gun and widen in fear, it's a simple rusted gold Desert Eagle, that's been alternated a bit to shoot high caliber bullets, I prefer to call it Desert Vulture.
I even put her name on the special silver lined gold bullets and on the grip, "So, here's what's gonna happen. You're gonna suffer through 3 shots to the dick with this pretty little gun, and I'm gonna burn you to death? Deal? Why am I asking. You have no choice." I chuckle darkly, "Okay, baby...want me to teach you a nice grip?" I pull her into my front, she giggles softly, "Sure, love." Amy answers.

(Imagine this shit actually happening💀 Amy and Lzzy becoming powerdul, mythical knockoff mafia lesbeans-)

I smirk, grabbing her hand gently, "Okay, so if it's more comfortable, you can shoot with two fingers on the trigger-..." I purposely aim at Apollo's crotch and she fires the pistol, "Oops..." I mumble, proud of her catching my drift so quickly, he lets out a loud cry and jerks in the restraints, Amy laughed in delight. She really is my other half, I kissed behind her ear softly, "Good girl." I whisper, she lets out a soft moan making me smirk, "Again." I command, she obeys and aims, firing the gun again, "For being a doll, rapid fire 3." I interlock my fingers with her free hand, she squeals softly, kissing my cheek, and immediately shoots the Vulture 3 times at an impressive speed.

I kiss her shoulder in praise, and pull away as she puts the gun back in her girdle holster, "Alright, baby...go upstairs and eat dinner, I'll be up later." I hum, she nods, planting a soft kiss on my lips before trotting upstairs.
I turn to Apollo, "You...g-guys are f-fucking psycho!" He hisses, sweating profusely as tears of pain ran down his face, "Exactly...and frankly it's quite hot on her. Wouldn't you agree?" I tilt my head, snapping my fingers starting a small fire on the legs of the chair he's in.

"Have fun Fisher. Try not to burn all your energy." I chuckle, leaving the room, and closing the door. I walk upstairs to the dining room, appearing to the view of Amy ducked under the table, "Whatcha doin', ma?" I ask, "Dropped my fork..." She answers, "Oh, well...your ass looks nice." I snicker, "Perv..."

"I've seen a lot more." I respond, she giggles, standing back up, holding the fork, setting it off to the side as she sits, fixing her hair, "With your record you might be allowed to explore soon..." She purrs softly, resting her head on her hand while looking at me, I smirk once again, "I already have that right." I look at her, taking a bite of my food. (Not thinking of a food)

"Oh really?"

"Fuck yeah..."

45 Minutes Later

"Lz?"

"Yeah?"

"How'd you get your powers?" Amy questions, sitting up, and straddling me, "From my parents..." I answer, "Who are your parents?" She tilts her head, leaning down, and circling her finger on my valley, "Hmm...so you'll understand better, Lucifer and the Queen of the Soul Realm...my powers aren't only flames, I can also use telekinesis, mind control, and necromancy...sometimes if I mix the necromancy and fire, my flames become black at their core heat."

"So, you're basically a hell spawn?" She hums, I nod, "If we had a child, would it inherit your powers?" She asks, the question raises my brow, "Well, if I give you my mark, yes. If I just have you carry the baby, it would be a halfling..." I reply, she nods.
Her smile grows, "Can we have one in the future? Well, we'd have to adopt." She shrugs, "Well, yes and no...because...well I mean I have a male part, but...I don't know if I can fertilize..." I answers, her eyes widen and start gleaming with curiosity, "Oh really? How big is it? Wait is that what stabs me in the ass in the morning?" She furrows her brow, I snicker, "Can't help it, it functions normally. I get morning wood."

"Well it happens at night too..." She arches an eyebrow, my face turns a deep shade of red, she smirks, "You dreaming about me, Lzzy?" She whispers seductively, leaning close, I grunt softly, "Maybe..." I mumble, grabbing her thighs, and closing my eyes, she kisses my lips hungrily, I return the connection with a bit of surprise at the haste, she pulls away, grabbing my hair, and pulling my head back, planting kisses down my neck, "Hey fucker, I'm the dominant." I hiss, grabbing her throat tightly, she moans in response,"Was hoping I could get past..." She grins, I grab her jaw, "That don't work with me."

"Sorry, daddy..." She replies, my face contorts into pure surprise as I'm taken aback.

Her eyes widen and her face grows red from embarrassment, "S-Sorr-y.. I-I thought...I-I'm sorry." She stammers, pulling away, and playing with her fingers nervously, "Hey, hey...no it's alright...I just didn't expect it that's all, I swear...!" I cup her cheeks, she looks up at me a small tear rolling down her cheek, "It's fine...you don't h-have to say that...it-it slipped out I just assumed y-you'd like it..." She rambles, I narrow my eyes and kiss her aggressively, "Shut the fuck up, sheesh woman..." I grumble, she gasps softly, I disconnect.
"Stop apologizing, it just surprised me, I loved it." I whisper.

"Really?" She asks, playing with her hands, I nod quickly, she nods along with me, "Okay..." She says shyly, "Okay, what?" I smirk, she smiles nervously, "Alright, daddy..." She whispers, I grab her waist, "Get in PJs and let's go to bed, honey..."

She nods, and gets up, skipping to the closet, I smile, leaning back against the headboard.

"I'm gonna rail her tomorrow..."