①① | 𝙀𝙭

⇠  ⋄ ⋄ ⋄ ⋰ ☆ ⋱ ⋄ ⋄ ⋄ ⇢

Most of the day you two watched all kinds of horror movies to distract yourselves from everything.

It was relaxing, to say the least.

Around later in the afternoon, the phone rang, which was showing an unknown number.

"It's him," Yoongi turns to you, phone in hand.

You don't take your eyes off the screen.

"Decline the call. He needs to move on." You tell him. "I'm going to make some more popcorn." You stand up and take the empty bowl into the kitchen.

He declines the call like you said and groans while putting the phone down on the coffee table.

"Do you think this is right? I mean, you two didn't even properly break up. You left him a note and haven't spoken to him since. You weren't wrong for ditching him like that because he deserved it, but if he hasn't given up yet, don't you think it's time to confront him? At least, so you both can move on with your lives?" You take in Yoongi's words, shutting the microwave and setting a timer.

"Do you think that's what I should do?" You turn to him when the microwave comes alive behind you.

"I think you should do what you think is right. I'm only a friend trying to help. I can't make that decision for you." He admits, pulling out his phone.

"He used to call me before I had his number blocked. I have some messages still saved from him if you want to see them. It's here if you need them." Yoongi places his phone on the table, then straightens up from the sofa.

"I'm going to take a shower. I'll be out in a little bit." When the bathroom door shuts behind him, you glance at the coffee table towards his phone.

'Should I even try?'

Your brain and heart pull in different ways. The beating muscle in your chest says no, but your logical side screams to know what it is he sent to Yoongi.

Standing in the kitchen, you abruptly decide to read the messages.

You step out of the kitchen to grab his phone off the coffee table. You unlock the screen and go straight to the texts.

It says blocked number at the top, and it's the only person in his messages without a name. It has to be Taehyung.

Your thumb presses down to open the chat, and you see what looks like dozens of mostly unanswered texts, but you scroll higher up until you find the last texts Yoongi sent.

⇠  ⋄ ⋄ ⋄ ⋰ ☆ ⋱ ⋄ ⋄ ⋄ ⇢

Blocked:
Yoongi, I need you to talk to her. It can't end this way. Please, I was going to marry her!

Yoongi:
Should've thought about that before you cheated.

Blocked:
It's not what you think! If I can just talk to her, then I can explain.

                                                             Yoongi:
She said for you to move on. You hurt her. I mean, you broke her when she found you banging that other girl.

I don't care if you're dying and the only person in your contacts is her don't call here again.

⇠  ⋄ ⋄ ⋄ ⋰ ☆ ⋱ ⋄ ⋄ ⋄ ⇢