The janitors closet

Back to school. Yay... I hate it. The thing I hate hate the most, though, is that I'm getting googly eyes constantly from guys. But the good thing is, is that school's over. Hiccup's not here with me, he's using the restroom while I'm sitting on the bleachers in the gym. Oh, did I forget to mention that I'm not wearing my glasses today? Yea it's not really any different then the other times but  the rest is the same like it was before I changed. 

"Hey."

I look to my left, no one, and then to my right, there's someone. Oh no. 

"Uhm...hi," I said to Snotlout, who was staring at me with his lips pursed.

"So. I can't help but realize you've come back to your old self...without the glasses."

I slowly nodded and bit my bottom lip nervously. "Yea, and what's wrong with that?"

He waved me off with a large hand. "Nothing, nothing's wrong. It's just that you look hot."

I stiffened at his words. Hot? Just a couple weeks ago he hurt me and now he's calling me hot? What the hell.

"Um...ok." I glanced at him once more before standing up and walking to the end of the bleacher, away from him. From the corner of my eye I saw him stand and make his way to me. What does he want?

"Wanna go out?" I heard come out of his mouth and sit down . 

I jerked my to the side and stared at him incredulously. "What?"

"Wanna go out?" he repeated, reaching out to touch my thigh, but before he could, I stood up and jumped down the bleachers.  "Nope!"

I felt someone grab my arm, with a bit too much force it kinda hurt, and stop me from moving. 

"Don't deny it. I'm just handsome and you want this." Snotlout had a smug grin as he gestured to his body.

I scrunched up my nose and gagged. "Ugh. No thank you." I waved to him and rolled my eyes as I retracted my arm from his grip. 

"Hey!" Snotlout shouted as he ran after me. 

I felt the bleachers move or creak with every move he made so I ran. I was careful to not trip and fall, that'd be embarrassing but Snotlout would also get to me faster. I picked up my pace and once I touched the flat surface I ran faster as I heard Snotlout's own thumps coming toward me.

I panted as I reached the door and when I opened it, I bumped into someone's chest.

"Whoa! Oh, hey, Astrid. Why ya running?" Hiccup, who was apparently the owner of the chest, asked with curiosity in his voice.

I let my pants slowly turn into deep breaths and when I was able to speak, I said, "Nothing. L-Let's just go." I grabbed his hand and dragged him to the school's exit. 

"Astrid! Wait, uh, you know I can't run fast!" Hiccup said, trailing behind, his hand still in mine. 

"I know, but-" Before I could continue, I heard Snotlout shout. "Astrid!"

"Oh, crap." I looked over my shoulder to Hiccup. "Hurry!" 

He seemed to understand the situation so he nodded and ran ahead of me, now dragging me behind. I let out a squeak of surprise but it was cut short when Hiccup placed his hand over my mouth and dragged me inside the janitors closet. He closed the door and locked it before holding me close to him, hand still over my mouth.

I heard Snotlout's footsteps from outside the door and I saw his shadow appear through the bottom of the door. 

"Astrid, I know you're here somewhere with Hippo. I won't stop until I get a 'yes' from you."