The change

As I was running I didn't know I entered the forest. Once I slowed down I stopped myself by holding onto a tree and sobbing as I slowly slid down to my knees. I couldn't stop my tears. I can't believe it. He played me. He was playing with me. He never loved me. He never cared for me. He never understood me. All the words that had me love him were all stupid lies. All lies. As I thought this I sobbed harder and the tears kept coming out. It was all just stupid love. He promised me he would never betray me. I guess it was all a lie. Everything. Every. Single. Thing he has said to me were all lies. I knew it. As I sobbed my glasses were falling forward so I used my right hand and pushed them back. 

        I guess I was just never meant to love. He broke my heart. I will never forget that. I will never fall for another boy. Ever. He was just another player. How can someone act so innocent, caring, sweet, and cute when what's inside that person is much worse. I shook my head and stood up as my tears slowed down and my sobbing stopped. I'm gonna get over it. And when I do. I'll never see his face again because I'm gonna change. I've never cared what people think of me, we're all born differently. Even if you're relatives or siblings, we're all different. Besides twins, but that's not the point. What the point is is that I'm not gonna be that shy, adorable little girl, with glasses. 

        I'm gonna become the opposite.

(HICCUP'S P.O.V) HOLY, JESUS

        I was in my room punching everything: The wall, the bed, the door, everything. How could I have been so stupid and not move?! Why didn't I push Merida away!? WHAT'S WRONG WITH ME!? As I thought that last part I punched my mirror. Glass shattered everywhere and some blood was on my knuckles but I didn't care. Why? Why did I have to just be stuck on the spot and not do anything? How stupid am I? Tears were coming out of my eyes as I silently cried with my fist still in the mirror. Astrid. That's all I thought. She probably hates me now and never wants to see me. Ever again. 

        A sob then came out of my throat and I slid down to the floor on my knees as my fist slowly flattened into my hand. Why? I promised Astrid's mom that I was gonna take care of Astrid and never hurt her. I broke it. I also broke the promise that probably meant the most to Astrid but definitely the most to me. I was never gonna betray her, stay by her side, and never stop loving her. But I broke that promise. And it can never be repaired. I then screamed my lungs out as I was still on the floor, on my knees, with my hand flat on the glass. No one's at home but me so no one can hear me. Unless the outsiders can.

        I then stopped screaming and my last screams echoed in my room. I was then panting angrily. I'm so stupid, I'm so stupid, I'm so stupid! That kept chanting in my head. I slowly stood up and didn't even bother about my bleeding hand as I walked to my bed and flopped angrily into the covers. The only things that were in my mind was the broken promise and...Astrid before darkness over took me for a punishment in my dreams.

(ASTRID'S P.O.V) 

        It was morning and my alarm just woke me up. "Ugh!" I groaned as I slammed my alarm quiet. Once it shut up I smirked to myself as I sat up. Today's the day when everybody will see the new me. I quickly got out of bed and took a quick shower, washed my face, dried my face, and changed into clothes that will change my look. I'm wearing dark blue skinny jeans which are ripped a bit on the knees, light blue vans with white shoe laces, a red and dark red skirt with chains at the sides dangling like a floppy bridge, a blue loose shirt, a dark blue unzipped jean sweater, biker gloves, and my hair is no longer in its pony tail. It's in a side braid with little braids in it.

        And...there's one more improvement to my change. I don't have my glasses. I'm wearing contacts and it's more comfortable so it feels like I don't even have any on. I smirked, satisfied with my new look, and walked down the stairs to the kitchen where my mom is waiting. When I came back home last night my mom saw me all messed up and dirty so I told her what happened. She said she was sorry but I said it's ok and told her my idea. She agreed but she's not happy with it.

        My mom was pretty ticked off when I told her about what Hiccup did to me. She said she's never gonna trust any boy I'm with. Thank you, mom. Once I made it downstairs and into the kitchen my mom made me a breakfast sandwich. Yum. I greeted a "morning" to my mom and she greeted with a "good morning, sweetie." as she sat down in her chair and for once wasn't reading the bible. Instead she was eating with me. This is why I love my mom. Whenever somethings bothering me in life she ignores what she has to do and spends her time with me. I love her. But at times I hate her. Hehe. 

        As I finished my breakfast I told my mom I'll see her after school and she said ok and be safe. I walked to the door and grabbed my backpack that's on the floor and walked out. I inhaled the fresh morning air and thought, "Welcome, new life." as I walked to the bus. As I was walking I saw all my neighbors who were outside stare at me in awe. Yea. They better. I changed so much. I ignored them like I didn't know they were looking and once I made it to the bus stop I sat down on the bench and listened to my music. Once the bus came the doors opened and allowed me in. I slowly climbed up the steps and when I entered the bus, fully, everyone stopped what they were doing and gawked at me. Yup. I changed. Deal with it! I mentally smirked as I walked down the isle to the back of the bus as everyone followed me with their eyes. The guys were...I guess you could say, drooling over me. As for the girls they were wishing they were me. I know because I can hear almost all of them mutter that. I then made it to the back and sat down wondering how differently my life would be now.

        As the bus was now moving again I then remembered that Hiccup's house is next. Oh, no.

__________________________________

Hey guys! I made a new chapter :D So....Astrid changed her look. And...I guess you could say Hiccup and Astrid broke up.

I'm sorry if this chapter was boring and sad for you. I actually enjoyed doing this. I hope you guys enjoyed the story as much as me. I know, I suck.

Well....anyways, BYE! :D