I think I'm in love

Hiccup was walking with me to my house since it's far and I said Hiccup could go home but he refused. So. Now we're both walking to my house. Hiccup still has my glasses and I still have my contacts. Apparently a nurse said that they fixed my eye sight a bit so even without contacts or my glasses I could see a bit. That's good. They also said that I have to try to be more careful around bullies. That they'll one day kill me. Oh geez. So here I am. As I was walking through my street a bunch of people were staring at me. It's not because I'm beautiful is it? I think Hiccup's just blind to see that I'm not. They're probably just looking at me because I'm with someone or...I don't have my glasses on. It's one of those. 

        Me and Hiccup finally made it to....not my house? Where are we? How did I not notice that we were not even at my house. Ok. I'm just that stupid. "Uh....Hiccup where are we?" I asked Hiccup as we stopped in front of a mansion. Well it's not a mansion but it's a huge house. Hiccup just smiled then he opened the door to the house. "Welcome to my house!" Hiccup exclaimed as he threw his arms out wide gesturing to the whole house. My jaw dropped when he said that. His house?! What? Is he like the presidents son or something? "How? Are you like the president?" I said in a joking manner. Hiccup then spoke up and looked at me, "Close. I'm his son." Ok. Wow. I did not expect him to say that. I then spoke up again, "Wait. I was joking. I didn't even know the president had a son." I said incredulously as I looked around the place. Hiccup just chuckled and closed the door behind us. 

        "You're so beautiful." I heard Hiccup mumble. I then turned around to face him and saw him with a crooked smile on his face. "What?" I asked again hoping I heard him wrong. Yes. I know I keep hearing him say it but I'm always gonna deny I'm beautiful no matter how many time he says it. Hiccup then came close to me and wrapped his arms around my waist bringing me closer to him. "Uh..." I said trying to find something to say but my words died in my throat. What is he doing? Hiccup then placed his forehead against mine so now our noses were touching. 

        I keep trying to speak but it won't work. I'm like a broken record. I can feel my heart thump hard against my rib cage. "You're beautiful, Astrid. That's what I said." Hiccup said as he smiled at me and looked at me in the eyes through my bangs. Um...apparently we're now at the couch and Hiccup is on top of me. How did that happen? "Uh...Hiccup what about your-" I started to say trying to get out of this awkward (to me) situation but Hiccup cut me off by whispering, "Sh..it's ok my dads at business trip for 2 whole weeks." Hiccup said as he smiled at me. Geez. I know he's the presidents son but is this the first time he's brought a girl to his house? Hiccup then tilted his head to the right and kissed me dead on the lips. What was my reaction you say. Well. hehe. I'm panicking on the inside and I HAVE NO IDEA WHAT TO DO! Hiccup just kissed me, the presidents son just kissed me. Oh my gods....what do I do?! I've never kissed anyone before! 

        And besides! I've never imagined this happening since I'm not a fan of love. I promised myself that I would never find love. Hiccup, here is just enjoying the moment while me? I'm have my eyes closed but that's all. I haven't kissed back and my hands are uselessly by my side. It's been at least 1 minute and, oh gods, I need to breathe. Apparently Hiccup needed to breath to so he broke the kiss and looked at me in the eyes. "Astrid. I just-just wanted to say that....I love you." Hiccup said lovingly to me. Wait. He loves me? No. Nobody loves me. Nobody in a million years will love me. What's happening? Is this a different universe or something? Hiccup's still on top of me so I can't move away. "Hiccup...I-I don't know..." I said trailing off. Hiccup just sighed. "I'm sorry, Astrid, It's just. You're different and it's a good different. When I first saw you all you did was ignore me and your the first person to ever do that." Hiccup said chuckling but mine was barely audible. 

        I then sighed and spoke, "Hiccup, I....don't know how I feel. Nobody loves me. Nobody cares about me. Nobody even speaks to me." I said as my voice rose slowly. Hiccup then stared at me incredulously "Wait. Nobody?" Hiccup asked hoping he heard that wrong. I then sighed and nodded my head as I looked down avoiding his green eyes. Hiccup tried to speak but then he suddenly straddled my lap. Well. Not fully so he wont squish me. Hiccup then placed his pointer finger and thumb on my chin so I could look up at him. When I did Hiccup smiled at me sadly and said, "Well, Astrid. I'm not gonna be like 'nobody'." Hiccup said as he smiled. "I'm gonna be like 'somebody'." Hiccup said as he leaned down and kissed me on the lips again.

        Well. That made me feel better. But. I still don't know how to kiss. And...my feelings are all withered up inside me but I don't know which one to pick. I then broke the kiss by backing up my head and stared at him, "What's wrong?" Hiccup asked worriedly. "I....I don't know how...to kiss." I said embarrassed. Hiccup just chuckled and said, "I'll show you. But lets go to my room first." Hiccup said as he smiled at me. I smiled back. Hiccup then got off me and helped me stand up. *Sigh* Is this what it feels like to love? Does your heart flutter around the person? Are you speechless? Do you get butterflies in your stomach? 'Cause if it is. Then. That means I'm in love.

-------------------------------------------

HE GUYS! :D chapter 6 :) I'm pretty sure it is chapter 6. Anyways. Astrid's starting to love. Sorry if this looks rushed. I was just out of ideas. :I If you want you can tell me how you want next chapter. Anyways.

BYE :D