One more chance

Hiccup then pulled my shirt up and out of my skirt......Hiccup had my shirt halfway up so he had my whole stomach exposed to him. Hiccup then trailed his hands up my smooth stomach sending shivers down my spine. Hiccup then placed my lower lip in his mouth and sucked on it making me grunt. Oh gods...what's happening?! Why am I responding to his actions and not fighting back?! I wasn't able to think anymore because Hiccup placed his hands on my hips and was dangerously close to touching my rear end. Hiccup licked my lip that was in his mouth and nibbled on it making me abruptly arch my hips towards Hiccup's. Hiccup and I moaned. 

Oh gods, oh gods, OH GODS! What's wrong with me?! Hiccup smirked and kissed me again and stuck his tongue back in my mouth. Hiccup swirled his tongue around in my mouth making me moan in his mouth. Hiccup grunted when I subconsciously started trailing my hand that's on his bare back to his ass. The hell am I doing?! Hiccup left my lips and started leaving a trail of kisses from my lips to my neck. Hiccup placed a kiss on my neck and opened his mouth and started sucking my neck. I groaned and then unexpectedly squeezed his ass making him moan. Hiccup then started grinding against me making both of us moan.

Hiccup then trailed his hands up to the crumbled hem of my shirt and was about to pull it the rest of the way off until I abruptly squeezed his ass harder making him stop everything he was doing and moan. I then moved my hands and placed them on each side of Hiccup's head and have him look at me. I then spoke, "Hiccup. Don't you think we're going a tad bit too far?!" I asked Hiccup. Before Hiccup can speak I spoke when I remembered, "Wait!" I then pushed Hiccup off of me making him fall on the bed and groan when he hit the mattress.

I then stood up and fixed my shirt back down and said, "What am I doing?! What-what are you doing?! What are we doing?!" I asked myself but some of it was to Hiccup. Hiccup plopped himself on one elbow as he was laying and said, "Astrid! Wait!" I was apparently pacing around and was about to walk into the bathroom for....I don't know what until Hiccup said wait. I then stopped and looked at him. "What?!" I asked loudly at Hiccup. Hiccup then sat up on my bed and said, "Didn't you enjoy it?! Didn't you feel the sparks?!" Hiccup said as he started getting off the bed and walk towards me. I looked down processing what he said. I then spoke, "I don't know..." I said as I looked up a bit to look at him.

I heard Hiccup sigh and he was now in front of me. Hiccup cupped my face and said, "Do you forgive me now?" Hiccup asked me. I don't know. How?! How can I just forgive him easily? We just had a hot make out session and I have no idea why. Was it because of the argument? Did that just...happen? I don't know. I then looked up at Hiccup so I was now face to face with him and unexpectedly grabbed his face and kissed him hard. Hiccup wrapped his arms around my waist as my hands were still on his face. Hiccup's cheeks were a bit squished. The kiss was chastely and his lip was in my mouth while mine was in his. 

We both had to breathe so we broke the kiss. I looked deeply into Hiccup's forest green eyes and spoke, "I'll give you one more chance."

_______________________

HEY GUYS! I'm sorry that this is short. And..I'm sorry if you guys wanted smut...like someone I know who did. Hehe. SO! I'm - again - sorry that this is short. I just ran out of ideas :I Anyways...I'll see ya guys next chapter :) 

BYE :D