Sure

I'm here sleeping in bed with Hiccup; his bed, we're in his bed. I insisted on going home in case Hiccup's dad, Stoick, comes in and finds us together when he said we weren't allowed together but Hiccup begged me to stay by doing everything he can. He even went down on his knees and begged. He told me that his dad was gonna be gone for one or two more days but I didn't wanna take a risk. I kinda did already take a risk but...I just didn't wanna get caught. Hiccup said he doesn't want me to leave so I finally got in bed with him. He looked like a little child who got what he wanted...he sort of did.

I sighed and turned in the bed so I was facing the edge. When I did turn Hiccup wrapped his arms around me and he slowly kissed my neck. I shut my eyes tight and sighed again. When Hiccup's lips started venturing down my collarbone I turned around and looked into his eyes. Hiccup smiled at me and I smiled back but it was small. I let a little sigh escape my lips and whispered, "I shouldn't be here, Hiccup."

"What do you mean?" Hiccup asked softly.

"What I mean is, I shouldn't be here," I paused, "with you." Hiccup looked at me incredulously and before he could speak I did, "Your father said we're not allowed together and I gotta respect that." 

"But I want to be with you," Hiccup said, his voice rising.

"I know, but your father says we're forbidden to see each other," I said, my voice rising with each word. Hiccup sighed and there was silence and before I could break it Hiccup kissed me on the lips. Our lips moved in sync and as we kissed I forgot about the problem at hand.

Hiccup slowly moved so he was hovering above me as we kissed and my hands were entwined in his hair, occasionally tugging it, making him moan, I'm pretty sure. Hiccup slid his tongue in my mouth and I grunted. Dammit Hiccup. He broke the kiss but had my tongue in his mouth so he sucked on it making me arch my back subconsciously. I felt Hiccup smirk as he kissed me again. 

Hiccup broke the kiss and licked down to my neck. Oh, my gods, this feels so good that I hate it. I tried to speak but all that came out were strangled groans because he was kissing, sucking, and licking my neck. I'm weak to do anything right now. As I was struggling to speak, everything that I wanted to say died somewhere in me because Hiccup started to slowly grind on me which, to be honest, felt good. I suddenly let out a sound which made me able to speak, "Wh-why'd I make-" I abruptly stopped what I was gonna say since Hiccup sucked on my pulse and chuckled.

Gods dammit, Hiccup, let me speak! 

"That," Hiccup started but paused and I'm pretty sure he moaned himself as he grinds against me, "was a moan."

Hiccup removed his lips from my neck and looked into my eyes as he slowly stopped moving. Hiccup was panting, I was panting, we're both panting. 

Hiccup rested his forehead against mine and before I could speak, again, he spoke, "I know that you want to respect my dads orders," Hiccup paused, "but I wanna be with you."

"I-I want to be with you too but...I just don't know," I replied. I sighed and thought, how am I supposed to go through with this?

"Let's...let's just keep it a secret," Hiccup said.

"What?"

"Let's keep our relationship a secret from now on."

I looked down and sighed as I slowly let my hands slide down do his shoulders. "Should we?" I asked with a skeptical look on my face.

Hiccup nodded but said, "I don't know, but, I just don't wanna lose you." Hiccup placed his forehead against mine and kissed me on the lips one more time before hugging me and laying down beside me. I then started shaking.

"Are you ok?" Hiccup asked worriedly. I nodded but still said, "I'm cold."

Hiccup smiled at me warmly and held me closer to him as he secured us more in the blanket. Hiccup kissed my forehead before whispering, "So...are you ok with keeping it a secret?"

I sighed, I don't know. 

I looked up into his eyes, apparently when I did his eyes made me a bit warmer. I opened my mouth, hesitating a bit, "Sure."

Hiccup smiled at me and leaned down so he could kiss me on the lips. 

Oh, let's just hope Stoick or someone we, or I, don't trust find out.

--------------------------------

Uh....hi? I'm back, I guess :) Missed me? Probably not. Ok, so...sorry for not updating recently. I just have a story on fanfiction.net and...yea. So...hi! I had no idea that this story got so many views already :I Shocker. Well, you know you guys could go check out the story I have on fanfiction...or you don't have to. Ok, I'm gonna go now, I have to. It's to morning and I have to go to school once my mom comes back from dropping off my little brother at school. 

Alright. Let's hope I update sooner again :)

BYE! :D