Forbidden

(HICCUP'S P.O.V)

        I'm currently downstairs in front of my fuming dad. Before I could speak my dad beat me to it. "Who was that, son?" my dad asked in a deep voice, pointing up the stairs to my room, where Astrid is. I mentally gulped and spoke, "A girl." I said hoping he would leave me and Astrid alone. My dad just took a step forward making me take a big step back. He spoke again, "I know it's a girl. But. Who. Is. She?" my dad asked his voice dripping with venom. Oh, no. "My girlfriend." I said calm, surprisingly. My dad just breathed a laugh and fully laugh. I thought it was awkward so I slowly laughed along, awkwardly. "Ah-haha...why-why're you laughing?" I asked my dad hoping he would tell me. 

        My dad then stopped laughing and looked at me seriously. I backed up my head a bit because of his stare. My dad spoke again, "That? That....thing is your girlfriend?" my dad asked as he pointed up the stairs again. I widened my eyes and parted my lips. Who does he think he is calling my girlfriend a thing? She's human! Not a thing! I opened my mouth, "She's not a thing! She's my girlfriend! My beautiful girlfriend!" I argued with my dad. My dad stepped closer to me and looked at me in the eyes but I stepped my ground. "She's not capable of being with you. She's not allowed to be with you. She's doesn't look like she's a wealthy person." My dad said harshly to me. I looked at my dad incredulously. Who does he think he is? He's not the boss of my life. He's not the boss of telling me who I can be with or not! And sure enough he's not the one to say who Astrid can be with or not. She can be with whoever she wants to be with. I can too! And we both chose to be with each other. And-and who cares if she's wealthy or not?! It doesn't matter as long as we love each other!

        Before I can speak my dad spoke, "I demand you to get rid of her. I don't care what happens...get rid of her. And that's final. I don't allow you to be with-with some poor girl!" my dad said laughing a bit at the end. I turned my face into anger and was about to ell at my dad but he spoke, "You will not yell at me young man. That's final. Leave her. Get rid of her. Understood?" my dad said looking into my soul with his eyes. My jaw was hung open and I was about to shout a protest but my dad spoke, "Good. Now. I want her to leave. I forbid you to see her. Ok. Now that that's settled, I'll be off. I'll be back. I have another meeting to attend to. I'll be back tomorrow morning. If not, the next day." my dad said as he smiled at me. I didn't smile back, I just glared. My dad stopped smiling and left. 

        I sighed in disbelief and ran up the stairs to Astrid. I can't believe him! He won't stop me. I won't stop seeing Astrid. Nothing or nobody will stop me.

(ASTRID'S P.O.V)

        I was currently sitting on Hiccup's bed waiting for him to come back; I hope he comes back. As I thinking, Hiccup came into his room breathing heavily. I stood up and was about to ask him something but Hiccup took large steps to me and kissed me on the lips, hard. Our lips moved in sync and it felt good. I broke the kiss before it can get more intense and looked at Hiccup. He had a distressed face and I don't know why. "Hiccup. What's wrong?" I asked Hiccup as I placed a hand on his shoulder. Hiccup just sighed and sat down on the edge of his bed and brought me with him so I'm sitting on his lap.

        Hiccup looked down at me and I looked at him. Hiccup spoke, "It's-it's my dad." Hiccup said as he removed my glasses and played with them. I'm confused. "What? What's wrong with your dad?" I asked. Hiccup just shook his head and looked into my clear eyes. Hiccup spoke, "He said I'm not allowed to see you." Hiccup said as he slowly placed his forehead against mine. "Why?" I asked Hiccup, confused as to why he's not allowed to see me. Hiccup sighed and said, "He-he thinks.....he thinks that you're not....wealthy enough." Hiccup staggered. I looked at Hiccup incredulously and backed my head up so I could look straight into Hiccup's eyes. "Wait. Wh-why does it matter if I'm w-wealthy or not? Is it because your the president's son?" I asked Hiccup as I stood up and was about to pace in front of him but he grabbed my hand. 

        "I-I...I don't wanna live without you." Hiccup said and it sounds like he's on the verge of crying. I sighed, "Bu-but you heard your dad. We can't be together." I said to Hiccup. It hurt me to say those words but...the president doesn't want us together. Hiccup sighed a little and stood up so we were face to face, my glasses somewhere on the bed. Hiccup cupped my face in his hands, "Astrid. I know we can't....but we still can." Hiccup said. "Uh...how?" I asked Hiccup as I raised an eyebrow. What does he mean? "We can still see each other. Only behind my dad's back." Hiccup said as he smiled.

        I didn't smile though. We can't do that! I mean, He's my president and he's his dad. "Hiccup...as much as I wanna be with you....we can't do that. The president is my president and the president is your dad." I said pointing at us when I said one of us. Hiccup kept smiling. Hiccup spoke, "It's ok! As long as he doesn't find out about us then we'll be fine." Hiccup said as he wrapped his arms around my waist bringing me closer to him. I sighed. "This is gonna be risky...but...ok." I said hesitating a bit but gave in and wrapped my arms around his waist and placed my head on his chest. He's just a bit taller than me.

Ok, he's like 3 inches taller than me.

________________________________

Hey guys! I'm sorry for not updating for the past couple days. I've just been having a lot of school and a lot of things going on. Also because I needed to update a story I have on fanfiction.net. If you want you can check that out. It's Hiccup and Astrid as YouTubers. Ok. So. I'm sorry. So...Hiccup and Astrid are forbidden to see each other. But they're still gonna see each other. This was an idea by...Dragazil. I think that's their name. Sorry for not using the idea you gave me, Emelie-Sobber1, It's just that I think Hiccup and Astrid need to wait a bit...since....Astrid will very much be hesitant about it. But! I will do it in later chapters. Ok. Anyways...

BYE! :D