He's so sweet

Me and Hiccup were watching a movie in his room right now cuddled up in his bed. My mom came over and brought me clothes. She was gawking at the place when she was outside but I told her that Hiccup's the presidents son and...to tell you, she was really shocked. Heh. What are the odds of a weird, dorky, loser being with the presidents son. If you weren't me you'd think that's crazy. Well. I think it's crazy anyways. I can't get over what Hiccup said on the phone. Is he really my boyfriend? And am I really his girlfriend? I...should ask him, "Hey Hiccup?" I asked Hiccup as I turned my head to look up at him. Hiccup smiled down at me and said, "Yes, princess?" Hiccup said smiling at me. Dang. He had heard after all. "Uh....when I was on the phone and you said you were my boyfriend...um...did you mean it?" I asked as I looked at him through my glasses. Oh yea. Forgot to mention, Hiccup gave me my glasses back because the contacts were hurting my eyes a bit. 

        Hiccup looked at me in the eyes before pushing my glasses back into place and saying, "I did." Hiccup said as he smiled at me. Hiccup then tightened his hold around my shoulder and kissed my forehead than said, "So. Astrid Hofferson, will you be my girlfriend?" Hiccup asked in a gentleman-like manner. I giggled and then thought, "I'll give it a shot." and said, "Sure." and smiled back up at him. Hiccup smiled then kissed me on the lips. I kissed back. We both then broke the kiss and smiled at each other again. *sigh* What's today? "Hiccup. What's today?" I asked Hiccup as I looked at him in the eyes. Hiccup shrugged and said, "I don't care. I just wanna enjoy this moment with you." Hiccup said as he kissed me on the lips passionately.

        I slowly fluttered my eyes opened and I noticed that I was in bed. Not my bed though. I think it's Hiccup's. I then remembered the events from last night and smiled. Hiccup's really sweet. I might get used to being loved, I guess. I then slowly stretched and then realized that Hiccup's holding me from behind. I smiled and was about to get out until Hiccup tightened his hold on me which brought me closer to him. Hiccup then spoke when I was about to, "Stay." Hiccup said like a child. I chuckled and then turned around so I was facing him. Hiccup slowly opened his eyes and smiled at me, "Morning beautiful." Hiccup said as he smiled at me. I smiled back and said, "G'morning." Hiccup smiled and kissed me on the lips chastely. I'm starting to get used kissing now. Hiccup then broke the kiss and said, "5 more minutes then you can go." Hiccup said as I smiled. I nodded and then snuggled close to him. Hiccup wrapped both of his arms around me and held me close to him.

        It's been 5 minutes no so I started to get out of Hiccup's hold gently. I then whispered to Hiccup, "Hiccup. I gotta use the bathroom." I said as I smiled when he groaned and reluctantly let me go. I then chuckled and walked to Hiccup's bathroom where I changed last night in. I forgot to mention (again) that I didn't have my glasses on. If you're wondering how I could see, remember. The nurse fixed my eyesight a bit while I was out. But. I still need glasses to see....clearly. I washed my hands and then when I finished I washed my face then dried my face and hands. Once I did that I walked out the bathroom and saw Hiccup nowhere to be seen. "Uh..Hiccup?" I asked as I looked around the room. Where'd he go?

        Suddenly I felt two strong arms wrap around me and spin me around. "Whoa!" I squealed as I placed my hands on the arms around my waist so I wouldn't fall. I think it's Hiccup. When I turned to look at the person I saw it was Hiccup. Hiccup then grinned and stopped spinning me. I turned my body so I was facing him and breathed out, "Don't. Scare me like that." I said breathless. Hiccup just chuckled and hugged me as he said, "I'm sorry." Hiccup then peppered kisses on my neck. It kinda tickles so I giggled and tried to gently push him away so I could breathe. Geez. This guy's changing me. Hiccup then stopped and kissed me on the lips as an apology. I kissed back and then broke it and said, "Do we have school today?" I asked Hiccup. Hiccup then kissed me on the lips one more time and then walked over to his desk to get his phone. Hiccup turned on his phone and then turned it off saying, "Yea. But in like an hour." Hiccup said as he smiled. I smiled back and said, "So...I'mma go change." I said as I walked over to Hiccup's bed and looked under it to find my clothes. When I did I took out the ones I wanna wear and went to the bathroom as Hiccup went to his closet to change.

        Hiccup and I were in the school bus stop waiting for the bus. I had my glasses on and I plopped earphones into my ears but gave Hiccup the other side so he could listen too. As we were listening and talking the bus came. Hiccup gave me my earphones and walked in the bus with me. Of course when Hiccup came in the bus everyone started saying things so he could sit with them. When I entered everyone shut up and looked towards me. "Uh..." I said trying to get out of the awkward situation. As everyone was about to talk again so Hiccup could sit with them Hiccup spoke, "Uh....guys. I just want you all to know that," Hiccup said as he grabbed my hand and intertwined our fingers together and said, "I have a girlfriend now. So. Girls, no more flirting. Guys, I won't sit with you." Hiccup said securely as we started walking down the isle with Hiccup's hand in mine. Oh, gods, I'm blushing. *sigh* Hiccup's probably embarrassed. I mean, he just announced that he has a loser as a girlfriend to everyone on the bus. Rumors spread out fast. 

        Hiccup and I then made it to the back of the bus, as I got multiple stares, and sat down. Hiccup still had my hand in his, entwined. I then sighed and spoke when the bus started going back to their previous things, "You're probably embarrassed right now."  I said quietly so only Hiccup could hear. Hiccup looked at me incredulously and said, "Why would I be embarrassed?" Hiccup asked with an eyebrow raise and a smirk on his face. I sighed again and said, "Because. Almost everyone knows that the schools most popular guy is dating the most dorky girl, Also loser, in school." I answered. Hiccup chuckled and kissed me on the lips chastely and said, "So? Let them know. At least they know your mine." Hiccup said as he broke the kiss but was close enough to feel his breath and smiled.

        I smiled back. At least I know that I have a boyfriend who's caring and doesn't care about his reputation. Thank gods.

------------------------------------------------

HEY GUYS! I'm back! I'm sorry if this sucked. I feel like I'm going down hill on all my stories now. *sigh* School starts on Monday. Damn. I hate it. I said it before and I'll say it again, goodbye freedom, hello torture. Well. It's not really torture but I don't like waking up early. And...I also don't like writing, typing's better but we don't type....yet. My hand always hurts. Anyways. I'll see you guys next chapter. It's 12:39 AM right now so...basically if you're awake on Sunday then...school starts tomorrow. NO!!!

Also. Fun fact: I'm left handed. Just like Hiccup and other left handed people :) I swear they make everything harder for left handed people. I always try to scoop ice cream but it's too hard and I end up having the ice cream fly in the air. Oh! And I also got my left pinkie toe crushed. Would've feel off but my mom had to hold it with a paper towel. Trust me. Not a pretty sight. So..I have no nail on my pinkie two and that happened 3 or 2 years ago. I was in 3rd grade in that time. Couldn't walk for 3 months. Ok. Now. Anyways!

BYE! :D