The bully

(HICCUP'S P.O.V) it's mostly on Astrid's pov but...it's gonna be rare when it's not

        I'm here walking with Astrid to the office so she can get her schedule and other things she needs. "So. Astrid, how old are you? You never really told me." I said as I looked at her. Remember the events that happened outside the school. Yea. I really meant it when I said that Astrid's beautiful without her glasses. Why doesn't she get contacts? I mean, sure, she's cute when she has glasses on but she wont get looks from people all the time. I really hope I'm the only one who thinks she's beautiful because I don't want any drama. We finally made it to the office and Astrid hasn't answered my question, "Astrid?" I asked as I looked down at her again. Astrid had her head down and it looked like she was thinking about something. But when I said her name she seemed to snap back to reality because she looked up at me and said, "Yea?" Haha. She's really adorable. I then smirked and said, "How old are you?" Astrid just looked down and then looked back up at me and said, "17." Astrid's glasses were pushed out a bit so when I was about to reach out my hand to push them back Astrid reached her hand up and did it herself. Dang! So close. 

        "Ok. I'mma go in now." Astrid said as she walked in. Oh yea. I forgot to mention that school has already started but I'm here with Astrid to help her so I don't care if I get in trouble. After a couple of minutes Astrid came out with her books in hand and schedule on top. "Geez. These are heavy." I heard Astrid mumble. I then saw that she's struggling so I insisted on helping her. "Here. Let me help." I was about to grab her books until she spoke, "No. It's ok. I can do it. You don't have to help." Astrid said. I then mentally sighed then spoke, "Ok. But...can I at least take one book?" I asked as I put up one finger. Astrid just sighed and said, "Sure." Astrid then handed me a book and I gladly took it. 

        I then spoke, "Ok. what's your locker number?" I asked Astrid as we started walking down the isle. Astrid then looked down onto the schedule that's on her books and then she said, "Uh....232." Astrid said as she looked back up at me. I then brightened up at hearing that. "Hey! That's right next to mine." I said while grinning at her. Astrid then raised an eyebrow and said, "Really?" questioningly. I just nodded still smiling. Astrid smiled a bit then nodded and looked straight ahead. Man she's really pretty. 

(ASTRID'S P.O.V)

        Hiccup started to lead me to my locker which is apparently next to his. Wow. Shocking. I really am struggling to hold these books though but I don't want Hiccup to struggle either. He may be strong but I don't wanna bother him. Hiccup may be a nice guy but I'm not interested still. I don't have a crush. I never had one. I never will. Love to me will always be: heartbreaks, fights, and break ups. I've always shut myself out since I started to where glasses. Once I had I would alway be bull- "Ok here we are." Hiccup said which broke me out of my thoughts. I then looked over to the locker that says 232 and then tried to open it. I couldn't so I asked for Hiccup's help. "Hiccup, can you hold my books for me?" I asked. I really hated to ask him that but I didn't wanna put the books on the floor. I hate bending down. Guys always look so I don't wanna take that chance.

        Hiccup seemed to brighten up when I said that because he had this shine in his eyes which made it look like he was happy. Hiccup then spoke and said, "Yea! Sure." and reached out to grab my books. I lend him my books but careful not to drop them. When Hiccup grabbed the books our fingers touched. Me and Hiccup looked at each other in the eyes for a while until I cleared my throat and fully gave him the books. "Uh...sorry. Here." I said in a small voice as I gave him the books. Hiccup just blushed and nodded looking down trying to hide his blush but I saw it. I then placed my glasses back into it's place because they almost fell off and started to enter the locker combination.

        Once I did I opened the locker all the way and then turned to Hiccup who was staring at me again. "Uh...Hiccup?" I asked as I looked at him with an eyebrow raised. "Huh? Oh yea. Um sorry. Here." Hiccup staggered as he gave me the books. Once I got them I placed them in the locker and then looked at my schedule. Ok, ok....so I have: Science, Math, English, History, Lunch, P.E, and Music. Hm...not bad. "Cool. You have all the same periods as me." Hiccup suddenly said which startled me. "Oh my gods...Hiccup stop doing that!" I said trying to catch my breath as I glared at him. Hiccup just raised his hands in defence and chuckled saying, "Sorry." I then caught my breath and then said, "So...can you take me to class? Since we have the same one." I said as I looked at Hiccup. Hiccup just nodded and said, "Let me get my science book and then we can go." Hiccup said as he went to the locker beside mine and started to enter his combination. Oh shoot! I almost forgot my science book! I then turned around and took out my science book and then closed my locker. Hiccup then took out his book and closed his locker.

        "So." Hiccup said as he turned to me, "Shall we go?" Hiccup asked in some sort of British accent. I just giggled and said, "Yes." and started walking to class with him. It was lunch time and Hiccup explained to the science teacher as to why we were late so I had to introduce myself to the whole class. Including to the rest of the classes. Ok. Back to lunch. Me and Hiccup were sitting on a table until a tray was placed on the tabled followed by three more. The owners of the trays were: two blondes who I think are twins, a platinum blonde girl, and a platinum blonde boy. Geez, so many blondes. I just stared at the people trying to figure out who they are until the guy twin broke the silence, "Who's this girl, Hiccup?" Hiccup then spoke up, "Oh. Guys. This is Astrid. She's new here." Hiccup said introducing me. I just gave a little wave. "Guys introduce yourselves." Hiccup said to the four. They all then started to introduce. The guy with platinum blonde hair spoke, "I'm jack." the girl with platinum blonde hair spoke, "I'm Elsa, nice to meet you." Wow. She's nice. Then the twins, I think, spoke, "Hi, I'm Ruffnut/Tuffnut." they both said it at the same time so I couldn't figure out which is which.

        "Wait..." I said as I started to clarify. "So....you're Ruffnut?" I said as I pointed to the girl, she nodded. Then I pointed to the guy and said, "And you're Tuffnut?" he nodded. "Ok...so...Ruffnut, Tuffnut, Jack, and....Elsa?" I asked pointing to each of them. "Yup/yea/mm-hmm/Si." came out from each of their mouths at the same time. I then nodded understanding who they were. After a couple of minutes of talking or laughing I finished eating so I was gonna go to the bathroom to wash my hands. "I'mma go wash my hands guys. I'll see some of you later, I guess?" I said as I saw each of them nod. I nodded back then threw away my food and started walking to the girls' restroom. I found out where it was so I then entered. 

        After washing my hands I exited the bathroom and I started walking to P.E class since it's almost time for P.E. I was at the locker isle and as I was walking someone pushed me onto a locker. The impact was so hard that it took the air out of my lungs and my glasses remained put, surprisingly. I then opened my eyes and saw a guy who had black hair and a football jersey on. NO! Come on! A jock?! No....I thought my bullying days were over! "Hey there...cutie.." the guy said as his face was really close to mine so I was able so smell his breath. Trust me, it's not pleasant. "I'm Snotlout. What's yours?" Snotlout asked as he had an arm on top of my chest to make me stay put. "Non of your business. Now let me go." I said trying to get out of his grip. "Ah-ah-ah. Your not going anywhere." Snotlout said as he pushed me hard against the locker. I could barely breath. Out of nowhere Snotlout reeled his fist back and punched me in the stomach. Hard. 

        I groaned and once he let me go I fell to the floor clutching my stomach curled in a ball. I was coughing pretty loud and hard that blood started to come out of my mouth. Oh no. Not a good sign. Snotlout just chuckled and said, "Come on...don't be a wussy!" Snotlout said as he kicked me in the stomach making me cough out more blood. My glasses fell off and onto the floor when I fell on the floor so I could barely see a thing now. I had tears in my eyes so...I'm practically blind right now. Snotlout just chuckled and said, "I think you've had enough." and walked off leaving me there curled up in a ball, coughing out blood. Helpless.

-----------------------------------------------------------

HEY GUYS! I made another chapter :) It's 12:20 am right now so this may not be perfect. So anyways hopefully you guys enjoyed this chapter. It hurt me to write this but...I went through with it. Snotlout's introduced now. What a jerk. Now. Now. In the next chapter Hiccup finds Astrid on the floor in the halls so Astrid's gonna be fine...maybe. BTW: This story's gonna be mostly Astrid's P.O.V but at times it's gonna be Hiccup's. Ok...

ANYWAYS! BYE! :D