Am I falling in love?

Pain. That's all I felt. I couldn't breathe, think, or feel. What's going on, you ask? I'm dying a painful death. I just got hit by a car and I have multiple injuries. The ambulance have just arrived but I think it's too late to save me. My eyes. They slowly flutter close engulfing me into darkness. The last thing I heard was my name, "ASTRID!!"

        "Astrid! Wake up! Astrid!!" someone was gently shaking me and shouting for me to get up. It sounds like Hiccup but I can't be so sure. I abruptly shot my eyes open and sat up really fast, breathing really hard. Tears were flowing down my cheeks like a waterfall and they couldn't stop. I turned to look at my left and I saw Hiccup looking at me worriedly. "Astrid, Astrid, i-it's ok. It was just a nightmare." Hiccup said softly as he embraced me. I embraced him back and cried silently on his shoulder. Oh great. I'm getting his shirt all wet now. I was gonna break the hug so his shirt wouldn't get more wet but Hiccup had me in a tight hug. I then spoke, "Hiccup, I-I'm getting y-your shirt all wet." I said between shaky inhales. Hiccup just tightened his hold on me and said, "I don't care." and I think he smiled because I felt his mouth stretch on my shoulder.

        After a couple of minutes of hugging each other I was finally able to break out of his hug. My glasses were wet and foggy because of my tears and I think Hiccup noticed because he gently grabbed my glasses and took them off and slowly cleaned them with his shirt. Hiccup then stopped cleaning my glasses because they're clean now so he put them aside. Wait. How can I see this? I can't see anything without my glasses. What's going on? Hiccup then looked up at me and lifted his hands and cupped my face gently. Tears were still going down my cheeks so Hiccup swept them away with his thumbs. I then gave Hiccup a small smile and Hiccup gave me a smirk. Hiccup then moved his right hand up and brushed my fringes out of my eyes. Hiccup then kept his hands on the side of my head so my ear was in between his pointer finger and thumb. 

        Hiccup then smiled softly at me and brought his hand that's on my cheek and trailed it down my arm to my hand. Ok. That sent tingles down my spine. Wait. Am I...blushing? No, no. I've never blushed in my whole entire life. This can't be happening now. What does this mean? Hiccup then held my hand in his and entwined my fingers with his. Ok, my face has to be at least red by now. I can feel it. Ok. But seriously how can I see this? Hiccup then spoke breaking the silence, "Astrid. I just want you to know that when I saw you on the floor, bleeding, I-I almost exploded with tears." Hiccup said as he looked at me with care. Hiccup then continued, "Look, I know that we've known each other for like...two days, if you count this day, but I feel like we've known each other for eternity." Hiccup said as a tear rolled down my cheek. That's the most sweetest thing anyone has ever said to me. Hiccup probably noticed my tear because he swept it away. 

        Hiccup then smiled and then said, "Astrid? Can you see? Because it looks like you can." Hiccup said as he looked at me in the eyes. Oh shoot, I forgot that I could randomly see now. I then nodded and looked at him. "I don't know how..but..." I started to say but trailed off. I then realized something. "Wait! Someone must've put contacts in my eyes while I was out." I said as I looked down and stretched my eye lid wider. I then started to feel my eye for a contact and surprisingly I did. I then stopped touching my eye and looked at Hiccup as I removed my hand. Hiccup's still holding my hand by the way. "Someone did." I said calmly. Hiccup then grinned and brought his other hand to my cheek and lovingly caressed it and said, "Good. because you look really beautiful." Hiccup said as he grinned widely at me.

        I then subconsciously grinned back at him. Wait. Why am I grinning? Is this a sign that I'm falling for him? No. It can't be. I just can't love anyone. I can't trust anyone. But Hiccup's the first gentle and caring guy you know, Astrid. Oh, shut up me. Wait what? Ok, I'mma shut up now this is just weird talking to myself (I do it all the time). Hiccup then grinned all the more and said, "See! Your first big smile I've ever seen." Hiccup said as he gestured to my smile. I then giggled and looked down. Is that really the first big smile I've had? *sigh* I guess I'm just that lonely then. I then slowly stopped smiling and looked up at Hiccup. Hiccup reluctantly let go of my hand and he slowly brought me into a hug. I then sighed and said, "Hiccup, I hope you know that...you're the first person ever to care for me." I said as I tightened my hold on him. 

        "Wait." Hiccup said said as broke the hug but is still holding me. "You're telling me that nobody has ever cared for you?" Hiccup said incredulously as he stared into my blue eyes. I then nodded and sighed, "I've never had any friends. I've always been an outcast. Since I had to wear glasses I've been bullied and called names. Like there's this one." I said as I still held Hiccup with Hiccup still holding me, "Ass-trid." I said as I looked at Hiccup carefully to see if he would laugh. They all do. Hiccup just engulfed me into another hug which surprised me but I hugged him back, tighter. 

        "I'm really sorry, Astrid." Hiccup said as he broke the hug. I then sighed and said, "You don't have to be sorry. It's not your doing. And. I'm used to it anyways." I said as I started to get out of the hospital bed. Oh yea. I forgot to mention that we're still in the hospital. Oops. Hiccup then stood up with me and said, "So. Wanna get out of here?" I just chuckled and said, "Yea." as I grabbed my glasses and subconsciously put them on. Hiccup saw this so he said, "You know you don't have to put on your glasses. You are cute and adorable with your glasses on but," Hiccup said as he took off my glasses, "I want everyone to see how beautiful you really are." Hiccup said as he put my glasses in his pockets. I just sighed and then said, "Alright." and walked out the hospital with him next to me. Man, I have no idea what to do. Am I falling in love? I've been feeling my heart flutter and butterflies in my stomach when I'm around him now. Or when he's around me. What does that mean?

-----------------------------------------------------

Hey guys! I made another chapter. Hooray! So. Astrid's feeling all tingly around Hiccup now...OoOooo. Is she falling in love?? Who knows. (Maybe I do)

Hehe. Anyways see you guys next chapter. Wait! Before I go, or you go, can you guys guess how old I am? You guys can probably find it somewhere but some of you don't look so...just try to guess how old I am. :) ok BYE! :D