Call 911

Carly POV:

After the luggage incident, my foot was really hurting so I decided to put some ice on it. Once I was putting the ice on it Freddie asked me if I was ok. I said yes so that he wouldn't have to worry about me. I already hurt him enough I didn't need him having to worry about me also.

I tried to walk but when I got up I fell right to the ground, crying out in pain. Freddie ran to my side and said: "Oh my god Carly what is wrong?".

I tried to say while crying "M-y foo-t hu-rts".

Freddie said, "SPENCER COME QUICKLY".

Spencer ran out of the bathroom with shampoo on his head and a towel wrapped around his waist. He said frantically "What What where is the fire?".

Freddie said, "Something is wrong with Carly". 

Spencer ran over and "We got to get her to the hospital".

Sam ran downstairs and said "Guys can you keep it down? I'm trying to sleep" she said tiredly. She rubbed her eyes and once she saw what was going on she ran over to where Spencer and Freddie were hovering over me.

Sam said, "What is wrong?".

Freddie said, "Something is wrong with Carly, quick call 911".

With that, Sam ran to the house phone and called 911. "They said they will be here soon".

Freddie POV:

I was so concerned about Carly the way she was crying in pain. I held her and hand trying to keep her calm. Spencer said he is going to finish getting ready. Me and Sam both nodded. Spencer got back in the shower to finish getting ready.

Sam POV:

After Spencer got back in the shower, I noticed something weird. Freddie was holding Carly's hand. Looking at this filled me up with rage. I just wanted to curse them out but I didn't I kept my cool for Carly's sake.

5 minutes later

The ambulance finally got here and Spencer was still getting ready . I called out to him and said "Spencer come on the ambulance is here".

In my mind I thought "Geez it's the hospital not Church".

After two more minutes I stomped to his room and pulled him out by the ear . "Ow Ow Owww" he said in pain. But I didn't care my best friend was in pain and needed to go to the hospital. Spencer and Freddie helped Carly downstairs as I went first and opened the elevator.

Freddie POV:

When we finally got to the ambulance. The man said that only one person can ride in the back with Carly. We all argued about it but Carly yelled out "Spencer rides with me cause he is my brother".

I felt hurt that she didn't want to ride with me. So the man said he would call us a taxi and pay for it too.

We thanked him and three minutes later the taxi came and me and Sam got in the back and told the driver to follow the ambulance in front of us.

5 minutes later:

We finally got to the hospital and they rushed Carly away. The doctor said "We are going to examine her foot to see if we need to complete surgery". The thought of Carly going into surgery scared me.

30 minutes later

The Doctor came back and said that they are going to need to complete surgery. The sound of this made me want to cry. Only Sam beat me to it. Sam broke down crying and to my surprise she started crying into my chest.

I told her "It's going to be ok"

Only I didn't know if it actually was