You're The One That I Love

Freddie POV:

I can't believe she remembers me. I'm so happy. She caught me off guard with that kiss. I felt sparks as our lips moved in sync together. Then I remembered Sam was in my apartment. I break away to see Sam standing there with tears streaming down. Oh no.

Sam POV:

Me and Freddie were cuddling on his couch watching tv, when we heard a loud knock on the door. Freddie said he would answer it. He got up and opened the door. He was about to say something when Carly threw herself around him for a hug. A pang of jealously hit me when this happened. Then all of a sudden she kissed him. I felt my heart break into millions of pieces. Tears ran down my eyes, as I watched them kiss. I just about to walk out when they turned around and saw me there tears running down. I pushed pass them and ran downstairs tears running down my cheeks.

I walked through the door and walked to my motorcycle. I heard Freddie calling my name and running after me but I didn't stop. I need to get away from him. I drove home not looking back my tears flying in the wind.

Carly POV:

I can't believe that just happened. I didn't know Sam was standing there. I feel so guilty. I feel like I just killed my freindship. Yep it's probably dead. Freddie ran after Sam so I just sat down on his couch and put my face in my hands. Freddie came back up and sat next to me. "Well that just happened" he said making me chuckle.

"I'm sorry about the kiss I just got caught up in the moment" I said.

"Don't apologize" he turned to me.

Next thing I knew he said "Your the one that I love Carly". So much joy filled up inside me I wanted to kiss him so bad.

"Freddie I-I can't I'm sorry". I ran out the room and shut the door. I slid down the door in sitting position.

I put my head in my hands and started to let everything out. I even started to weep. I can't do that to Sam she's my best friend. I can't lose Freddie either. I love him. Why does my life have to be so complicated?.

Freddie POV:

These words that came out of her mouth killed me. I feel like she just ripped out my heart and stomped all over it. I slid down the door in sitting position. I put my head back and a tear escaped my eye. I put my head in my arms wrapped around my knees. I started to cry. I blame myself. If I was truthful with Sam at the beginning none of this would have happened. I'm such an idiot. On the other side of the door I heard crying. It sounded like Carly.

Sam POV:

I can't believe them. Their suppose to be my friends. They both know how I feel but then you go kiss each other anyways. I'm never talking to them again. When I got home my phone rang I saw on the Caller I.D it was Cat. I answered it "hello?" I said trying to cover the fact that I had been crying.

"Hey Sam" she said in her squeaky voice.

"Hey Cat how's it going?".

"It's good Nona said I came come visit you".

"Cat I don't-" she cut me off and said "See you tomorrow bye". She hung up. Great just what I needed a cat to babysit.