First Day Back Part 1

Carly POV:

All night I kept waking in and out of sleep. I kept having nightmares about Sam and Freddie making out in front of me. I don't understand why I keep dreaming about them.

*Beep*Beep*Beep*

Ugh my alarm is so annoying. Why is it even going off it's not a school day. Then it hit me its the first day back to school. "Omg Sam wake up" I screamed as Sam continued to snore. "Sam,Sam,SAM" I yelled while shaking her.

"What" she said in a annoyed voice.

"It's the first day of Senior year we got to get ready".

"So what I'll just skip it".

"Sam no you can't if you stay home another day you'll be expelled and that won't look good on a college application".

With that she got up and said fine "Only so you'll shut up". I got in the shower and took a five minutes shower.

I got dressed in the bathroom and put on a grey sweater, a dark blue and violet scarf, navy blue flats, and dark jeggings. I brushed my teeth and did my makeup and put on dark blue eyeliner, black mascara and a pink lip gloss. I let my hair out and walked out the bathroom.

When I walked into my room I saw Sam in my clothes. She was wearing my light blue ripped jeans, My new york sweater, my white under shirt and my brown uggs. I looked at her mad snd she said "What?".

"Nothing". I grabbed my bookbag and phone and ran downstairs to the kitchen. Freddie walked in and said "Hey guys".

"Hey Fredward".

I said with a high spirit "Hey Freddie" and smiled.

I poured some cereal for me.Sam made a poptart and Freddie ate some oatmeal. I looked at my phone and saw the time was 8:30. I got up and said "Come on guys we got twenty minutes to get to school, Spencer can't take us because he is at art school teaching a class so we got to take the bus".

"Ugh" Sam groaned. Freddie didn't say anything thing but he pouted.

On the bus:

After I put in my metro card I saw Sam and Freddie sitting together. Rage came up inside me but I calmed myself down and sat in a single seat by myself. I saw Sam and Freddie talking away like this bus ride is the most interesting thing in the world.

At school:

Freddie POV:

My first period was Science I had that with Sam. Carly said bye to us when the bell rang and me and Sam walked to Science together. Sam held my hand I blushed like crazy. She asked me "So are we together now Freddie?". I didn't know what to say

I said the most stupid thing to say "Uhh let's just see were we go from here".

Her face dropped and she said "Oh ok" and she let go of my hand. We walked the rest of the way in silence that could kill if it could.

Carly POV:

I was on my way to Math when I turned back and saw Sam and Freddie holding hands again. Ugh why can't Freddie be with me. I can't believe he loves her and not me.

I must have not been playing attention and I knocked into a strong figure in front of me. They caught me in a nick of time as my crutches fell and I toppled forward. "Hey there you alright Carly?".

"Yeah I'm fi-. Before I could finish I looked into the person's eyes to see that it was Griffin. My ex-boyfriend.

»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»

Will Carly and Freddie ever be together? Who's Griffin and why is he here? Will Griffin and Carly get together? Find out on the next Icarly Love Story Missing You (creddie)