It's Complicated

Carly POV:

I woke up to my bed being extremely wet. I couldn't remember what happened. Then I remembered that Freddie cause this. I'm never speaking to that jerk ever again. I get out of bed and take a shower. I get out and get dressed in my room. I put on my pre-ripped jeans, black undershirt, my black jordans, a black hoddie and my black beanie. I put on some make up and head downstairs. I see Spencer making breakfast.

"That's a change in events". "Hey Spencer" I say with a weak smile.

"Hey Carls I heard about what happened last night I'm so sorry I wasn't here to comfort you" he said embracing me.

"Thanks Spencer but I think your burning the pancakes".

"Oh right" he ran back over to them and served me two pancakes.

After I ate breakfast I felt my phone vibrate. I saw that Freddie had texted me.

"Hey Carly can we talk downstairs in the lobby?". I ignored him and didn't respond. I don't need him running my day. I  grabbed my book bag and headed downstairs.

When I got downstairs I saw him leaning against a wall directly in front of me. He looked so adorable.

"Stop it Carly remember he made you cry last night don't fall for his cuteness" I thought giving my self a pep talk.

I try to walk past him but he grabbed my wrist, I felt the sparks but I ignored it.

"What do you want Benson?" I spat.

"Carls can we just talk about it please?" He said. I looked into his eyes and saw the pain in them. I hated myself for hurting him, but at the same time I wanted him to feel guilty. I feel horrible but now he knows how I feel. Ugh I'm having a battle with my brain.

"You know what Freddie I'm done with this just go back to your little girlfriend Cat you seem to enjoy her company way more then mine" I spat and walked out the door. I felt bad for talking to Freddie like that but he hurt me and I don't want to forgive him. I feel like a jerk maybe I should go back and apologize.

I walk back in the apartment to see Freddie and Cat hugging.

"I guess I know how he really feels".

I tear ran down my cheek as I walked to the bus stop.

Freddie POV:

Those words stung my heart like heart burn. But I understand what she is going through. Suddenly Cat came downstairs and ran upstairs and hugged me. I was shocked and I tried to push her off but that girl has a strong grip. "Cat I-I can't breathe". I finally got out of her grip and ran after Carly. I went outside and she was no where to be found. I just figured she went to school and I left for school also.

At School

I looked all over for her. She didn't show up for first and second period. I couldn't find her anywhere. I guess she was tryimg to ignore me I just gave up and went on with the rest of my day.

After School

Carly POV:

I tried to ignore him all day. If I saw his face I would have broke down in tears. I even skipped the classes I had with him. I once saw him in the hallway and I hid behind a corner praying he wouldn't notice me. I rather not come face to face with him right now. But I can't avoid him forever eventually I'm going to have to talk to him. I was walking home when I heard someone call my name. I recognized that voice anywhere it was Freddie. I started running. I must not have seen the rock because I tripped and landed straight on my face. I tried to get up my a sharp pain hit my ankle. "Oww" I screamed. The pain hurt so bad that I started to cry. Soon enough everything went black.