466

466 Where Is Your Moral Integrity?

The four of them once again put their hands forwards. Han Yu stared with red eyes at the scissors his hands had formed, so angry that he wished to just chop it off. Why did you play scissors? Why did you play scissors? Damm*t, couldn't you have stretched out three more fingers? His entire face a rictus of violent fury, passers-by who inadvertently looked in their direction were instantly sent scurrying back three feet away in fear ...

'My luck is just too horrible!' Han Yu was so frustrated he was gnashing his teeth. The other three had all played rock; he was the only one to play scissors. According to the rules, he was instantly relegated to the final spot, becoming the last person to fight this round. It sounded great, as he would be the finale act, but the problem here was that the four people before him were all like godd*mn bloody wolves and tigers ... would they even give him the chance to come out and fight? Would they? Would they? Would they?! Even thinking with your butt you would know that this was absolutely impossible.

"This round doesn't count!" All worked up, Han Yu demanded this outcome be repealed. Having lost so badly, he had long stopped acting like a gentleman who would never regret a play he had made.

Mu Shaoyu and Qiao Ting, who had been standing beside Han Yu, did not hesitate to grab Han Yu when he displayed such petty behaviour. They summarily tossed him out of their circle — since you have lost, then scram and stay at the side and be quiet. What do you think you're doing blabbering nonsense here?

They were not so stupid as to let a competitor who had already been defeated have a second chance to overturn the results.

Zhao Jun, who already had the right to the opening fight in hand, consoled him with some unholy glee in his tone, "Oh Han Yu, let it go. You'll still have a chance next round!" This sort of insincere consolation was like sprinkling salt on an open wound, instantly enraging the already sullen Han Yu. With a roar, he leapt at Zhao Jun.

The two of them did not use any physical skills, relying solely on the strength of their bodies to grapple with each other. That stance and that momentum ... it was truly the epitome of classical wrestling.

Qiao Ting, Mu Shaoyu, and Ling Lan all wore calm expressions, completely indifferent to the ruckus beside them. The gazes of the three were extraordinarily cold, radiating with powerful fighting spirit. No one was willing to give up on the two slots left among the first three to fight in this round. They all knew that no matter who would be the first three to fight, those three would definitely not show any mercy and give the two members after them the chance to take the field ...

"Ping, Ling, Pang, Lang —— Cai!" shouted the three of them in unison, playing their hands at the same time ...

Draw!

Draw!

Draw!

Ten consecutive draws were enough to show how fierce the battle was among the three. None of them were willing to ease up and take a step back.

"Senior Qiao, you are the number one of our military academy. You are most suited to be the last to fight." After a long fruitless struggle, Ling Lan threw a cold glance over at the stern-faced Qiao Ting beside her and began to prod at him verbally. In order to obtain victory, Ling Lan had made a sneaky move!

"Yeah, Qiao Ting, you've already fought for two consecutive rounds already. You can't keep all the good things for yourself — that'll incite the wrath of the heavens! It's time you take a rest. It's our turn now." Mu Shaoyu's eyes lit up at Ling Lan's words and he immediately jumped on board to put pressure on Qiao Ting.

Qiao Ting's gaze narrowed at their words, revealing a flash of coldness. He asked in return, "Junior Ling, as a junior, you should know how to respect your elders. How can you fight with your seniors?!"