514

514 Sharpen Your Swords!
Previous
Index
Book
Next
Xie Yi walked beside Qi Long without making a sound, and then the two of them held the unconscious person, one on each side, and dragged him towards the commander's tent. Qi Long continued to softly speak, "The situation's like this…"

Afterwards, Qi Long's voice became even softer and only a few words of bribery and corruption could be heard, making those in the tents want to go out and listen to what was being said clearly.

However, after thinking that Strategist Zhuge was in the commander's quarters, they instantly put that thought behind their head. They didn't want to see that smiley face of his. In a friendly atmosphere, he could make someone homeless and bankrupt without that person seeing through his calculations…

Ling Lan saw there were only three people inside. She didn't pause to think, simply lifting up the curtain and walking in.

The one closest to the door was a guard of some sort. Ling Lan quickly glanced towards him. Her Qi-Jin had just reached the primary stage of activation.

The other party saw that someone actually walked in without reporting first. He immediately became angry and said, "Who is it? Being so disrespectful to the rules."

Ling Lan was very calm. "I have urgent news that I need to report," she said with a serious face.

This made the anger of that person settle down a bit. He turned around and looked inside.

Inside the tent were two people, who had been looking at and studying a map. One of them had heard the commotion at the tent entrance and he had instantly frozen up. In contrast, the other person raised his head, smiled carelessly and said, "Little Gao, it's alright. Let him come over here."

Little Gao's expression calmed down and he pointed towards Ling Lan, saying, "You go and report!" He then pointed at Qi Long and the others and said, "You guys stay here and don't move."

Ling Lan used her right hand to give a quick signal to her team members behind her. The smiling individual saw this and didn't overlook this small action, his expression changing instantly.

Right then, the person who had frozen up suddenly opened his mouth and tried to scream, "Enemy attack…"

Unfortunately, before he could scream out, his eyes rolled backwards and he fell to the ground. The person beside him quickly looked at him and discovered that there was half a needle sticking out from his neck area. That person's expression shuddered again.

It turns out that Ling Lan had shot a miniature tranquilizing dart at him the moment he was about to call for help.

Little Gao saw this scene and was instantly stupefied. Right when he realized it was an enemy attack, Qi Long and Luo Lang moved together, one on the right and one on the left, each one of them stabbing a tranquilizer dart into that person's neck area.

The person who had looked at Ling Lan and the others with a smile didn't change his expression. He sighed softly and said, "I have always schemed against others, but I didn't think that our own headquarters would be in other people's plans. Which military academy are you guys from? Wait, don't tell me yet. Let me take a guess."

He fell into deep thought for a few seconds before saying without hesitation, "You guys are from the First Men's Military Academy and you should be their commander, Commander Ling, right?" The other party's memory was definitely good. He had instantly spoken out Ling Lan's identity.

Ling Lan looked at him indifferently and said, "Yes, you're right. What is your name, senior?

That man smiled bitterly and said, "Zhuge Jingming!"