485

485 Little Four's Origin?
Previous
Index
Book
Next
The team leaders of the First Men's Military Academy all had the same paper map, a large map that reached 90% completion. Not only did Ling Lan find out where they were situated, but these team leaders had also figured it out. It should be said that the mecha operators from the First Men's Military Academy who were participating were each mecha clan's best batch of operators. Not long after, everyone had returned to their respective teams without leaving anyone behind.

The team leaders from each team gathered beside Ling Lan. During the search for members who had strayed off course, they had discussed what they should plan on doing next. They believed that they should go along the Yang side of the sea and find their headquarters location as soon as possible, so as to complete the mission that would decide whether they met the prerequisite conditions in order to participate in the battle royale.

Ling Lan didn't have any problems with this idea. When the last member had returned to their team, Ling Lan gave an order to fly towards the direction of Yang side of the sea.

The other military academies were silently watching the First Men's Military Academy's movements. When they saw that the First Men's Military Academy choice of direction was the same as theirs, they stopped hesitating and all flew towards the Yang side of the sea at top speed. This allowed them to quickly pass by and become one step ahead of the First Men's Military Academy, who were maintaining a slow flying speed.

This action of theirs, in the eyes of the First Men's Military Academy, made them feel that they were being taunted. The team members who were angered were about to accelerate and pass them. At that moment, however, Ling Lan, who had been looking forward this whole time, saw that this sea which gave off a warm and calm feeling had suddenly become oddly twisted.

Something was wrong! Ling Lan felt that something wasn't right and quickly ordered, "Stop flying!"

Ling Lan's command made everyone stop the engines of their mecha and hovered in the air. The other academies' mecha teams had completely disappeared from their sights due to them stopping.

"F*ck, how are those guys so fast?" Seeing the opponents from the other academies disappear, many of the team members who were ready fight became greatly irritated. They were dissatisfied with Ling Lan's spontaneous order.

Qiao Ting made his mecha hover in the sky and frowned at Ling Lan. He asked mockingly, "Captain Ling, is there a problem?"

"Yes, there definitely are some problems." Qiao Ting hadn't expected his question to be answered and confirmed, which surprised him. "What's the problem?"

"Wait a sec. Let me study it for a bit," Ling Lan answered.

Ling Lan opened her eyes as wide as possible and looked towards the calm sea that went for a thousand miles, trying to find the reason that had made her think that there was something wrong. After glancing for around one minute, the calm Yang side of the sea still didn't change. It was as though the twisted image Ling Lan saw from before was an illusion. But was it really an illusion?

Just when Ling Lan became frustrated, the image of the calm and mirror-like Yang side of the sea became twisted for a moment once again. This time, because Ling Lan was 100% focused, she saw it more clearly than the first time—something was definitely wrong!

But what kind of problem was it? While the gears in Ling Lan's head turned rapidly, she didn't forget that she had asked Little Four to analyze this matter with her. Little Four's calculation abilities were, of course, terrifying, stronger than hers by hundreds or even thousands of times. It would be a waste if she didn't use him for some hard labor.