483

483 Signal Flare Gather Up
Previous
Index
Book
Next
After Ling Lan ejected, Qi Long and Luo Lang followed suit and catapulted out of the cargo hold.

Three mechas plummeted rapidly and were instantly swallowed by the darkness from below. None of them had realized that the starship had already entered this planet's atmosphere.

"Holy sh*t, what is this gravity?" The speed of the drop was so much faster than what it would be in normal planets. Qi Long and Luo Lang became shocked upon seeing the increasing velocity of the drop the computer screen was displaying.

Right then, their mechas received a bunch of this planet's data from Ling Lan. They didn't even give it any thought and began moving their fingers and change the mecha's data in order to adapt to this unknown planet.

Qiao Ting's expression changed instantly after seeing that Ling Lan was the first to leave the cargo hold. He hadn't been as decisive as Ling Lan in that moment—he had hesitated… This gave him the feeling that he had lost Ling Lan in some way.

"Let's go!" Qiao Ting clenched his fists and ordered his team members. He had lost to Ling Lan once, but he couldn't lose a second time, a third, or even more.

Qiao Ting quickly commandeered his 24-member battalion and catapulted out of the cargo hold in a matter of seconds. If Ling Lan's actions were surprising, then Qiao Ting's actions had shocked everyone.

Right then, the JMC announced again, "Those who do not jump within the three minute limit will be eliminated from the battle royale. As a reminder, the cargo door will close in two minutes and 40 seconds."

The other three military academies heard this and became hurried, knowing that they didn't have any time to waste. Their commanders announced at that moment to make all the supplies up for grabs so that the team members could what they needed before jumping down. How much they would be able to take before the cargo door closed would depend on how fast they are.

Compared to the complete disarray of the other three military academies, because they had already taken the supplies they needed, the First Men's Military Academy began to jump down one by one systematically. In one minute, many had already jumped. Lin Zhong-qing, who was originally conversing with the clan, gave a sign to the other team members who hadn't jumped yet that only they understood. He then led the transport mecha logistics team and began their descent…

"Beep beep beep! Beginning countdown to closing the cargo door. 100, 99…" Right then, the JMC made another announcement and began to remind them that the cargo doors would be closing soon.

"Those members who have their supplies need to jump. Let the the other team members in the back get their supplies…" The respective commanders began giving orders. Although they tried to do their job as well as they could, the whole situation was still in utter chaos.

Some people wanted to squeeze in to get their stuff, while others were trying to squeeze out. In that moment, they somehow managed to block each other's paths.

"73, 72, 71…" The countdown continued to decrease. The commanders were burning with anxiety, but didn't know how to resolve the issue.

"Captain, we can only let them eject out first. For the weapons and supplies, we can only let the transport mecha logistics team bring as much as they can," said the strategist hurriedly, after seeing how the situation was out of control.

Those who could become commanders were all outstanding individuals, and this captain saw it as well. It would have been a good thing if the members of the teams had enough time and could take supplies with them; however, completing the distribution process in a time crunch was definitely impossible. He thus decisively gave an order and said, "All members, stop getting supplies and eject now!"