509

509 Ignored!
Previous
Index
Book
Next
Jiang Shaoyu finally managed to escape the situation of being under a pincer attack, and the situation instantly improved for him; however, at this moment, his six battle teams had been reduced to 33 people. Two of the allied battle teams were practically disabled. Of the four battle teams that he had brought with him, only his battle team still remained nearly intact. The other teams were halved and had also lost many capable mecha operators.

However, bad luck finally changed to good luck; Jiang Shaoyu had actually discovered a location that was most suitable to use a choke point. He decisively led the rest of the remaining mecha operators to rush towards that location and set up a formation to intercept the forces chasing them from behind.

Just like that, the forces that were chasing after them didn't dare to make a move. The firepower of more than 30 people was still very strong. The two sides were at a stalemate once again.

"We can't keep going like this. We can't be held back here anymore." Jiang Shaoyu knew clearly that he had to be fast and ruthless after leading his team to attack the First Men's Military Academy this time; otherwise, if Qiao Ting realized that his own headquarters was under attack and came back, it would be difficult to take down their headquarters.

"Captain, you take a portion of people and leave this place to me," Jiang Shaoyu's vice-captain said to him decisively.

Jiang Shaoyu bit his lip and said, "Then I'll leave this place to you." In order to make sure they blocked off the forces chasing them from behind, Jiang Shaoyu didn't take his own battle team. He instead took the 10-man battle team that was pieced together from the broken battle teams. They abruptly turned around and rapidly flew towards Area G17.

"Jiang Shaoyu split up his forces." Seeing Jiang Shaoyu's movements, Wu Jiong immediately contacted Han Jijyun.

After Han Jijyun received this information, he couldn't help but sigh and think, "The people left to defend the headquarters was still not enough. If we had another two battle teams joining the ambush, the Second Men's Military Academy wouldn't have had so many people escape the encirclement." As Han Jijyun looked towards the southeast, his eyes showed a hint of anxiety.

Mu Shaoyu and Han Yu, who had participated in the ambush with Wu Jiong, saw that Jiang Shaoyu had split his forces, and they were greatly surprised. Han Yu quickly said, "How about Mu Shaoyu and I both take two teams and go around the two sides to intercept them?"

The ambush ring's temporary commander was Wu Jiong, that was why Han Yu told his idea to Wu Jiong.

"No need. We will deal with these people first." Wu Jiong immediately stopped him from doing what he was going to do.

"But back at headquarters, other than the logistics and patrol teams, there aren't any more official battle teams. They will definitely not be able to go against Jiang Shaoyu," Han Yu said anxiously. If Jiang Shaoyu broke through to their headquarters, they would lose outright.

"It's okay, Boss Lan has already made preparations. We just need to take care of these wings of Jiang Shaoyu," Wu Jiong said calmly.

Wu Jiong's calmness made Han Yu quickly calm down, while Mu Shaoyu's eyes lit up upon hearing those words. As if he were on to something, he asked, "Did Commander Ling have a plan?"

Wu Jiong didn't answer, but merely pointed at the 22 people that were left by the opposition and said, "Our mission is to deal with these people. This time, we cannot let them escape our clutches again." He continued to tell Han Yu and Mu Shaoyu his plan. The two of them nodded, took their battle teams and each chose a direction and quickly left.