525

525 Purpose!
Previous
Index
Book
Next
Number One's words caused the expressions of the others still present to change. Number Four was talking to himself, saying, "How could it be this fast…" Was he entering the maturation stage?

"I can't determine the direction Majesty Four is evolving towards. He probably still hasn't reached the period of maturation, but for some reason he has the possibility of evolving." Instructor Number One's eyes showed worry and confusion for the first time. It should be said that ever since Ling Lan had decided to walk her own path, no matter if it was the learning space or Little Four, both appeared to have some changes; only, Instructor Number One didn't know whether the change was a good or bad thing.

"Since it's already become reality, then we can only watch and see." Instructor Number Five was looking forward to the change very much. Compared to cases of normal evolution, he was more interested in this type of unpredictable evolution. In his own words, he would say that it added a feeling of novelty.

Moving away from the instructors' concerns and worries about Little Four's evolution, after Ling Lan and the others walked into the training dojo, they didn't go to the center of the arena. Instead, they walked into the spacious observation room which directly faced the arena.

In the observation room, there was a transparent glass window on the side with the arena, which allowed for a clear view of any movement inside the training dojo. Of course, if someone looked from the other side, it would only appear to be a wall and they wouldn't be able to see what was inside.

This transparent glass window simultaneously acted as a large screen. In front of the screen, there were rows of sofas that were set up in a shape of handheld fan. The room could hold up to a maximum of 500 audience members that could sit and watch.

Beside each sofa seat, there was also a miniature optical supercomputer. The audience could freely choose the angles and spots they wanted to watch from. This optical supercomputer would also send information from the arena to the seat. For example, once a new cadet chose their opponent, these optical supercomputers would immediately receive the information and show it.

The observation room was around 400 to 500 meters away from the arena. It seemed far, but for these captains whose physical skills had reached the level of Qi-Jin, they only need 2 to 3 seconds to close that distance. It didn't hinder them from reaching the arena to act as an examiner.

Knowing that today was the day of evaluations for freshmen, many members of the Lingtian Mecha Clan had already come inside the training dojo. Very soon, the dojo became lively. Many of the older members were calling out to their friends to gather in front of the arena and quietly wait for the evaluations to begin.

Finally, it was the time for the evaluations, but not one person appeared in the arena—it turned out that none among the freshmen were rushing out to choose their opponent. Those who could manage to get admitted to the First Men's Military Academy were not blindly impulsive people. Being clever, they all wanted to watch two rounds of evaluations before making their decisions.

"Boss, this group of freshmen are all very cautious," Wu Jiong quietly said to Ling Lan upon seeing this scene.

Li Yingjie snorted coldly at that and said, "They're all gutless. If it were me, I would definitely have gone up at the very beginning to take the examiner down a notch."

Taking an examiner down a notch? Everyone looked towards Li Yingjie with surprise and they saw that his head was propped up. He was being so cocky that he made a few people around him instantly feel their hands itch. Sh*t, they were examiners right now. Did Li Yingjie mean that he regretted that no one was coming out to take himself down a notch?