524

524 Evolution!
Previous
Index
Book
Next
The staff member led them to the bottom of the arena, and there they discovered that there were eight A.I. computers installed on all sides.

The staff member pointed towards the A.I. computer beside him and began to explain. "The A.I. has entered the list of seniors who are evaluating you. Whoever is ready can freely choose the senior that they would like to fight. Once you have chosen, the virtual screen at the top of the screen will show the time of the fight." As he said all this, the staff member smiled and patted the A.I. computer beside him. "Of course, these A.I. computers will also show the time. The preparation time for each evaluation is 3 minutes. If you still haven't gone up to the arena after 3 minutes, then that means you've failed the evaluation. Remember, don't go over the time limit. Our boss will definitely not give you guys a second chance."

Hearing that, the new cadets all began to focus. They looked at the staff member in hopes of getting more information about the evaluation out of him, but the staff member was very careful and only said what he could say. After he informed them of all the things that they should be cautious about for the evaluation, he left the stage.

In the commander's quarters, Qi Long and the others were all on the sofas, slouching, lying down, sitting, etc. They had just crawled out from the training room, feeling like that their entire body had been sucked dry. They only wanted to find a bed and go to sleep, but unfortunately, Boss notified them especially for today for them to report to this place after training. They could only come here in great pain. Everyone decided that after they heard Boss' orders, they would all stay at Boss' place and rest up well.

Ling Lan and Wu Jiong walked in. She saw everyone sprawled all over the place and immediately frowned. She said, "What, no more energy?"

Luo Lang looked at Boss with a face full of sorrow. Wasn't he asking when he already knew the reason? When did training not make them tired and out of energy? And also, Boss had added even more training today. This overload made their limbs shake. They might not even have the energy to pick up a single chopstick.

Disregarding the angry glares of the others, Ling Lan looked at Wu Jiong regrettably and said, "Looks like these new cadets have pretty good luck this time. Their examiners don't have the energy to fight. Whoever chooses them, it'll probably end up with the examiners losing without even fighting."

Wu Jiong expression showed a hint of surprise. He didn't think that Boss actually hadn't notified Qi Long and the others first. Knowing that there were evaluations today, she had still increased the training load… However, Wu Jiong believed that Boss wasn't doing this randomly. This kind of arrangement definitely had its own deeper meaning.

"Evaluation? Losing before even battling?" Everyone yelled angrily. If they lost without even fighting, how could they face the new cadets?

"Boss, you actually tricked us!" Han Jijyun almost spat out blood. Whose captain would help outsiders and trick his own members? They had really lost to him. Did Boss really not care if he lost his dignity? After all, he was their captain, right?

"Tricked?" Ling Lan glared coldly, making everyone's anger dissipate into nothingness. "The amount today I gave you guys, I could handle when I was 13 years old and I wouldn't be so miserable like you guys. In the end, it's just that you guys aren't strong enough."

"If you don't want to lose your dignity, then stand up!" Ling Lan ordered coldly.

Qi Long and the others quickly stood up from the sofas. Ling Lan walked in front of them and calmly said, "If anyone loses to their opponent, I will let you guys try the training mode that I am currently doing."