480

480 The Mighty and the Overbearing!

Seeing that the Wuji clan had changed their tone and supported Ling Lan, Han Yu knew that his own disapproval had no affect. He could only angrily say, "Wuji also supports Captain Ling!"

As Han Yu finished, Ling Lan quickly sat up. She glanced sharply towards all the team members and said, "I want this commander role not for the authority and power, but because I want to lead everyone to become the battle royale's big winners!" She turned her head towards Li Lanfeng and said, "Lanfeng, take out the plans that you guys discussed and hand them out to each team leader!"

Li Lanfeng nodded and looked towards Han Jijyun, who took out a backpack from behind him and from it, a stack of files. Luo Lang, Xie Yi and Lin Zhong-qing walked up to help Han Jijyun distribute these files to each team leader.

Before the team leaders could start reading, Ling Lan warned them, "Don't take photos of these files, don't input them into your communicators. You can only remember it in your mind! After reading, destroy it immediately. It's entirely possible that this place is already under the surveillance of hackers. We can't let our guard down."

Ling Lan sent out her aura with her guard up, following which there was a chain of booming noises of something exploding in the meeting room—black smoke suddenly rose from the different corners of the meeting room. The expressions of all those present quickly changed. Who would have thought that there were so many wiretaps in this meeting room? It seemed that as Ling Lan had predicted, the other military academies had made their move on them.

Those members who had still been unwilling to accept Ling Lan as commander all looked at Ling Lan again, their eyes teeming with a hint of respect. Being able to figure out the movements of the enemy, perhaps this was the kind of commander capable of leading them to victory.

During all the explosions, Li Lanfeng's ears had moved slightly and he had glanced towards Han Jijyun with a look of surprise only to see that the latter was equally surprised. Luo Lang and the others stood calmly, their eyes filled with respect for Ling Lan. It was only Chang Xinyuan who had his head down, very focused on playing with his fingers.

As someone who was bad at acting, in the end he had listened to Li Lanfeng's orders and put his head down until the meeting ended, the only reason being that he was the one who made these things that Boss Lan destroyed...

Because of what just happened, everyone present didn't dare to take things lightly. After they opened the files and memorized the content, they immediately destroyed them. As those who had managed to become a team leader, they would definitely have a few tricks up their sleeves.

Qiao Ting opened the files. The contents of the documents make his eyes flicker. He hadn't expected for Ling Lan's appetite to be so huge... He looked at Ling Lan with confusion before closing his hands and instantly, the files in his hands were reduced to dust, slowly seeping out from between his fingers and finally falling to the ground.

It was always when he wasn't paying attention to her that Ling Lan would show off yet another inhuman ability for him to admire. It reignited something that he had originally decided to no longer care about.

"As for the other 50 million credits, I thought it would be best to do it this way." After Ling Lan said this, everyone's focus shifted. This concerned just how much weapons and supplies their little teams would be distributed.

"First, Captain Qiao Ting's 24 man battalion, 8 million credits!" Ling Lan shot a cold stare at Qiao Ting. Qiao Ting nodded as he was very pleased with this number, pretty much taking one sixth of the entire pool. It also met the need of the amount of people in his team. Ling Lan's distribution was very fair.