507

507 Crisis!
Previous
Index
Book
Next
Qiao Ting and the others were resting at the temporary camp. During this time, they had pretty much cleared out most of the headquarters in Area P. The ones that were left were some of the military academies that were their subordinates. Although the three academies had formed an alliance, in reality, the alliance was most likely made up of 15 to 16 military academies. This was also the reason why they could so easily clear out the two areas.

Qiao Ting was leaning on his control panel with his eyes closed. He was considering whether to go take a look in Area M now that Area P was stable. At that moment, he suddenly heard a beeping alert coming from his cockpit. He opened his eyes and looked. It seemed that his mecha had received a request for a call.

Qiao Ting glanced at the screen. This signal was the emergency signal of the three academies that they had previously agreed upon. He slightly raised his brows at this. What had happened to make them this anxious? He didn't hesitate and pressed down the button to receive the call.

"Qiao Ting, we need back up here. Please send a few battle teams to come help me." The mecha's screen showed a familiar figure. It was none other than the allied Third Men's Military Academy's commander, Yuan Su.

"What happened?" Yuan Su's anxiousness surprised Qiao Ting. He immediately sat up straight.

"The members who were defending Area M just sent a report. The allied forces of Area Q and M sent 14 battle teams to attack us in the Third Men's Military Academy's headquarters. If we only relied on our own defensive power, it's possible that we won't be able to hold." Yuan Su smiled bitterly as he said this. Although he knew the Second Men's Military Academy would not let go of their Area P and S, he hadn't thought that the opposition would do something so grand and so fast, pretty much catching them with their pants down. Also, with the opposition doing something like this, they were clearly not going to be cat-fighting like children. Rather, they were truly intent on taking down their headquarters and acquiring the victories the First Men's Military Academy's men had worked for.

Although they were competitors, Yuan Su didn't really harbor too much malice towards the Second Men's Military Academy. The only reason he had allied with the First Men's Military Academy and the First Co-ed Military Academy was to gain points and put an end to their curse of getting fourth place in the tournament every time. He didn't really want to make an enemy of the Second Men's Military Academy. However, he was fully angered by what the Second Men's Military Academy was doing.

"Okay, I understand. Have you contacted anyone from the First Co-ed Military Academy?" Qiao Ting asked with a serious face.

"I've contacted them, but in order to defend Area P, Lin Xiao can't lead a team himself. He did, however, inform two battle teams from Area S to change course and defend with us." Yuan Su informed Qiao Ting of Lin Xiao's arrangements.

"Understood." Qiao Ting hung up the video call, then pressed the team channel button and ordered, "All members, assemble!"

With this order, all of the members of Qiao Ting's battle team immediately turned on their engines and operated their mecha to where Qiao Ting was. His team was still composed of 24 people because all of them were special-class operators, and they had enough supplies and medicinal agents ready. Not one of them had been eliminated.

"Captain, are we going out to attack a headquarters?" the vice-captain asked excitedly. He had originally thought that there wouldn't be anything for them to do.

"No, we're going to Area S33," Qiao Ting replied as he turned on his engine.

The vice-captain was surprised. Wasn't that the headquarters of the Third Men's Military Academy? Was the captain preparing to attack an ally?