479

479 Commander!

"Boss, don't worry, I've already memorized all of it!" Little Four spoke suddenly, making Ling Lan's heart skip a beat.

Ling Lan's eyes began to move away from the mountain ranges and while doing so she said, "Little Four, don't bother me. I want to know how much I can remember in one minute."

Little Four understood and no longer made any noise, silently waiting. Regardless if Boss could remember or not, if there was a need, he would come out and help.

After one minute, the images on the large screen had disappeared. Ling Lang closed her eyes, reviewing and reinforcing what she had memorized in the past minute. Ling Lan decided that she would only rely on her own strength to solve problems unless she had no other way. She wanted to experience what she had learned and obtained from before and use it in the upcoming battle royale.

The announcer hosting the drawing process announced that the drawing ceremony had concluded and then gave notice regarding certain rules during the battle royals, such as that everyone would have a chance to use 50 million credits for supplies and weapons. They could go to the weapons and supply warehouse and give an application for weapons and supplies. Of course, the applications had to be in by 2:00 p.m. This chance would be defaulted if the application was given after 2:00 p.m.

And at 3:00 p.m. exactly, the teams that would be participating along with their weapons and supplies would be flown out by a supply plane to the battle royale's large map area.

Teams had to find their exact base camp location before 12 o'clock midnight. If the camp was not found, then the team would lose their chance to participate in the battle royale. No one knew where the supply plane would leave them in the end. Maybe they would meet up with other teams before they can find their base camp location.

Ling Lan and Qiao Ting recorded all of this on their communicators. After waiting for everything to be ready, they quickly left the meeting hall. The two walked side by side, not really talking as they walked. This made the representatives from the other military academies feel at a loss. Originally, they had wanted to find some hints from their conversation, but they didn't think that these two were so careful that they didn't even speak a single word.

Ling Lan and Qiao Ting took a hover car and went back to the First Men's Military Academy's dormitory district. The two of them didn't rest and went right for the meeting room in the dormitory district. Earlier last night, Ling Lan had notified all the members to gather here at 9:30 and it was now almost 10:00. The rest had probably already arrived.

When they arrived at the door, Ling Lan stopped her footsteps and moved aside to let Qiao Ting go in first. It was only after hearing those inside greeting him with "Boss Qiao" that she walked into the meeting room.

"Boss!" the members of the Lingtian Mecha Clan quickly stood up and yelled in unison.

"Captain Ling!" greeted a representative from a smaller faction. Seeing Ling Lan walk in, he stood up to show his respect and admiration.

Qiao Ting, who had already walked beside the Leiting members, heard these greetings being called one after another. He looked at Ling Lan with a complicated expression, envious of the current Ling Lan. Silently, Ling Lan had become the leader in the eyes of the smaller factions. If he didn't know that Ling Lan didn't have a future, he probably would be more afraid of her. She would maybe have even become his worst nightmare.

Qiao Ting put away this small uneasiness and thought to himself that he shouldn't let Ling Lan affect him anymore. His future was with the army and not with a small military academy.