495

495 Closely Linked!

He quickly ordered his team members, "We're retreating!"

"You're not getting away that easily!" A cold roar rang from the air, and an ace mecha instantly appeared before them.

"Qiao Ting!" exclaimed the captain with a gloomy expression.

"I didn't think that the battle team attacking other assault teams was from the Third Men's Military Academy. You guys really had a good idea and even believed that you could put the blame on us, the First Men's Military Academy!" Qiao Ting laughed coldly and said.

"If I said that we stumbled on this situation, would you believe us?" interrupted the Third Men's Military Academy's captain as he bit his lip. When he had taken his battle team to where the battle had taken place, they were already made the primary suspects… However, he still wanted to try his best to clarify because this really had nothing to do with them. The blame was too unjust and frustrating.

Of course, Qiao Ting believed him. He clearly knew who the real culprits were, but right then he needed to throw the blame onto the opponent; thus, he smiled coldly and said, "Then do you think I should believe you or not?"

The captain was silent for a few seconds. In the end, he helplessly sighed and said, "No!" He laughed bitterly and continued, "But even if you don't believe me, I will still say that the Third Men's Military Academy has no connection to this."

"Do you think that just saying you guys have no connection to all this can erase the fact that you guys may have done this?" A voice sounded from behind him. The captain looked back and saw that during the conversation between him and Qiao Ting, many battle teams of other military academies had already surrounded them.

The captain saw this situation and was extremely frustrated. He shouldn't have used his time to talk to Qiao Ting and try to explain the truth; he should have covered for his teammates as they left this area when Qiao Ting had come to them. Now, his fatal mistake had landed him and his team in a dangerous situation. If would not be easy for them to leave now.

"Then what do you guys want?" the captain asked, biting his lips.

"You guys trapped and harmed our team members. You want us to just let you go? No way!" said a member of one of the military academies that were attacked.

Hearing that, the expression of the Third Men's Military Academy's captain changed instantly. "This wasn't done by us. I hope you guys can give us some time to prove our innocence."

These words instead made everyone who was present laugh coldly. Their attitude clearly showed their firm belief in them being the culprits. The captain of the Third Men's Military Academy felt his heart drop into his stomach. He knew that this time it was impossible to escape.

Right then, these military academy's battle teams were no longer interested in hearing the Third Men's Military Academy's empty and weak explanation. One of the military academies' battle team leader apologetically said to Qiao Ting, "Captain Qiao, we made a mistake before and thought it was you guys. Please forgive us."

Qiao Ting coldly replied, "Our headquarters still need me to defend. Since I've been cleared of my innocence, please allow me to bid farewell." Before other party could say anything, he turned towards his team members and ordered, "Let's go!"

Qiao Ting led his 24-man battle team and instantly left the area, appearing like he was deeply angry with the fact that these military academies thought he was the main culprit.

One military academy's captain saw this and could not suppress a sigh, saying, "We were too impulsive. We interrogated Captain Qiao before finding out the truth about the situation… It's no wonder Captain Qiao is angry!"