#4

A week past and the ex's were still sad and guilty of course they are,The new people that will make their way to the gingers heart would be and is happy that he is now single yet again. Haa chaos...
Hinata pov
Though it's different with the Sunshine with his day but getting late to wake up because he's alarm betray him and didn't wake him up, Frick, Frick I'm late, why the duck am I always like this in the morning!?he thought dashing his way to hel I mean school.

3rd.pov
The tangerine rash after he park his bike dashing pass his milk boi addict cousin who as well dash beside him he then shout Whoever wins gets the loser's meatbun today!and with that they not rush to the gym.

Timeskip
Hah I hah win!the ginger pant as he bent down, exhausted from running. B-boke sho boke! He said pa ting as well. Then they notice the gray head setter coming their way, the blueberry secretly side glance the tangerine he wasn't showing any emotions of anger, reget or sadness at all he still have the smile that is bright,too bright. O-oh h-hey guys (talk about awkward) the gray head awkwardly greet them.(I mean greet your ex who you still love,your kohai and teammates hah what a life┐( ̄ヘ ̄)┌)
Good morning, Suga-san! Good morning, Suga-san. The dou both greeted normally but what shock and hurt the setter is the way the tangerine call him, he call him like their first meeting and isn't in relationship yet. He clench his shirt,this doesn't go unnoticed to the blueberry but,but it did to tangerine who only thinking about practice and doesn't even pay attention to his ex.
Yeah, good morning guys,let's go inside.the gray head manage to talk them calmly.

Kags,what do you think having a sleep over today? Hinatas ask.
Sure,boke but why so sudden?kags
I'm bored,duh.the ginger sassyly reply like it's the most obvious reason it making the blueberry to have an irk mark and grab the Ginger's head.
Boke Shou Boke!!! Baka kags BAKA! The two then fight like usual, not noticing the others coming in. The tangerine then notice the 1st and 3rd year managers.
Goodmorning Yacchan! Shichan! The tangerine cheerfully and loudly greeted them making them turn to him and smile in awe. Goodmorning Shouyo the two greet back with a tint of blush on their cheeks. The others except the tangerine notice this jealousy lingers in the air. He then nudge his cousin blueberry Wont you greet them? He whisper. Ah Goodmorning,Yachi kiyoko-san. He awkwardly greet Haha, Goodmorning tobio-kun!Yachi
Goodmorning kageyama-kun.Kiyoko greeted.

And the day start wonder how it would turn out(。◕‿◕。)➜

Okay sorry for slow update for this and my other stories I been working with my modules and is well busy( ╹▽╹ )
It's because this authour is f lazy and didn't do it when the deadline is still far 🙂. And I have a new phone that's why I'm still getting use to it.