#26

#Different type of view, view where you could touch.. And a view that you could no longer touch.
______________________________________

Like Hinata had said before it really is gonna happened and is announced right at this moment.

Today, we're all be going to the Beach!

Beach!!

Not to chill but to practice too.

A lot was dejected by the sentence, after the announcement everyone was sent away to pack their things so they could leave.

C'mon guys, cheer up. We may be going there for practice buttt it also means that after that we could play and chill as well.
Hinata suddenly stated as he rummage through his bag, smiling at them as he continues with his thought
Yeah!!!
Immediately those who is loud and rowdy, understanding him brighten up and get back being themselves.
Yeah, yeah kohai is a genius!!
Tanaka shouted as he took Hinata under his arms and lifted him up while laughing, Hinata who was startled by sudden lift gave a yelp but then giggles when he saw it was Tanaka who did so then he burst laughing matching the other's energy.

Okay we need to finish packing, Tanaka put Hinata down.
Daichi who butt in gave them a slightly soft stern nag which the others immediately obeyed and do.

______________________________________
      A lot was excited not only for beach but also for certain someone with them, beach view I might say     (*´﹃`*) lucky.

Everyone went to their respective ride, Karasuno with their little Sunshine go to theirs with Ukai as their driver.

Arriving those that were rowdy immediately greeted the beach, those that doesn't seems to care goes last or somewhere, those that were responsible and mature thinking does what they need to, teachers instructing to what needed and that's how they started with their beach day training.

A volleyball net was put up, beach umbrella and bench was put as well specifically for the stand by.

     Our darling Sunshine, he was going to help with preparation but he notice that the girls were going to the restroom to change, he silently follow behind them.. His gut told him so, and just about his gut it'll never wrong. Not a even a minute when the girls came in a group of guys were coming toward the changing room as well, immediately he went in front of the room and said

Hey, the coach said that you all need to hurry up! Tap*

Okay!!

Hinata shouted as if urging, giving a slight tap to the door after hinting the girls what he truly meant, Yachi understanding along with Kiyoko answered. The guys that approaching stopped and turned around clicking their tongue and disapproval, Hinata sighs when they were out of sight.

Hinata waited a couple of minutes when the girls were done to see him leaning against the side of the door, he gave them a slight smile and fix his posture,
Sorry about that,
Hinata apologize for hurrying them
No worries Hinata we understand!
Yachi said knowingly
Yeah,
Kiyoko said nodding
But what was that about Hinata, right?
One of the other teams manager ask
Em, I'm Hinata Shoyo, nice to meet you! Well, let just say a gut feeling hehe.
He inform them lightly no further but unknown to him they already got a glance of who was the cause of his gut.

Thankful as they were, they're more bother by the fact that unsettling feeling linger to them after seeing the guys who they assume Hinata drove away.. Looking none of them.

   The girls and Hinata came back together, Hinata goes to Kageyama without speaking about the scene.

Not knowing a certain blond saw it all, as he left with his fist clench,
Just how could you be close to them?

Signal here are too weak so I took long