#6

"Regret and Guilt are strong feelings but what dangerous is the feeling of ̶̶j̶̶e̶̶a̶̶l̶̶o̶̶u̶̶s̶̶y"

So another normal day for the sunshine and its been another week since the break up he never have a problem with them like confronting or something like that they never show up well half since the others are basically away from him like miles or so and for him its great...

Well for him while he's having his normal self and day, they were devastated by their loss of him guilt, sadness and longing for his love and warm do make them feel like it consuming them from within...
Hey don't get them wrong they want to get close and talk to him but what would they say? "Hey, I'm sorry I was an idiot and I want us to get back together please give a chance that I may waste again by stupidity.... " No of course not, not only did they talk bad about him behind his back they also let their pride and ego get the best of them...

That is bad but they did make him happy when they were with him, they make sure he get things and needs make sure he is safe and do what lovers do all in all they were sweet, happy and loving to him they never did anything that would case him away or make them lose him other than that mistake... They let their pride go up by thinking he isn't gonna  leave them that they needed them or that he love them...

And that kind of relationship is unhealthy although they do love and cherish each other they also unconsciously hurt the other by their actions and words they thought he wouldn't hear or mind...

Anyway....

The Karasuno team is having a certain meeting about....

Training Camp!? Lol, the team form in a circle in front of their coach and teacher while the managers are standing at the side they were informed about this topic...

So we are invited to have a training camp along with other school teams. He explain to them, already knowing the teams reaction he brace himself for it..

Multiple cheering can be heard in the gym, but the question is did they ✨the simps✨ know what's the outcome of this event? Well not until...

"Coach what teams will be there? "
The person who ask is... Our Sunshine.

The team suddenly gets quite listening to the answer,

Well, the one you already get against with then there's also some that is new to you guys, you'll know once you get there.

The Ukai said, though the team were happy that they get to have a practice match since it's quite difficult to have one they weren't at all happy that some people that gonna be there are practically having a huge crush over their Sunshine.

Having feelings for someone who shine brightly truly are quite tiring at the same time warm and exciting.

They were having their thought since they have too many rivals especially when they are around they won't just stay still without doing anything to gain his attention...

Oh and fun fact of this story is that Kuroo was supposed to be Daichi instead I change it last second because it wasn't really compatible with him, read the resent chapter where they the ex's were having thoughts.

H

ELLO my Sundays I hope you guys are having a great/good day.
How was this? I hope you guys didn't wait too long since I been really busy that's why I haven't been able to write to any of my stories.
Bye~~🤗🤗