#17

He treated him as like how he treat 1st years his kohai at first, like a mother hen watching over her youngster... That being said he didn't for long, with those smile that melted them soon enough, his laughter that too contagious that others will laugh along with, his angelic persona no one could match... All in all he was their team's Sunshine

Koushi Sugawara

Never have he expected to fall for someone that is younger and opposite of his gender, he wasn't against it, it was just came unexpectedly for he never really look at guys that way ... Other that him.

With those orange hair, beautiful brown eyes that both shine whenever light hit it. How adorable looking he is with his smol structure he fall for that he hopelessly fall for him.

He was one of those people that come into realization and act quickly, he was overwhelmed that he was now the Sunshines lover.. But of course he fucked it up.

Hinata was there to support and listen to him encourage him and boost his confidence.
He had taken the pride of being with him true but he... Kinda went downhill for thinking that Hinata needed him not the other way around..

His facade of being calm and collective hid his true nature too well, his cowardly insecure self.
.
.
.

He smile at the sideline looking at his used to be sunshine who happily play smiling at everyone and everything his beautiful eyes landing onto, he watches he stare at him only to slightly flinch when those brown glassy eyes met his with its owner smiling at him then turning to others once again.

He clench his arm slightly avoiding his gaze from his now ex lover, he made way out unnoticeable by anyone having their attention and eyes on the little angel that used to be his.

As he sit down there breath stagger as he tried holding in his tears instead he couldn't breath, he repeatedly image the past and present how and why it happen who should be blame bow they should be blame.. How he should be blame for he let's it.

He clasp his hands together as hus tears run down his eyes, clenching himself with repeatedly endless thought he have inside those bubble up thought he have.

.... It all died down, his mind became clear yet his tears still is overflowing from his eyes as the familiar warmth on his back as the person behind him he know too well get hold him close comforting him when he hurt him..

Hinata came up behind Suga when he see him having those panic attacks his having, without hesitation he immediately engulfed him into his arms whispering things like

It's okay,
breath okay
listen to me and breath okay
1,2,3....
That's right
Repeat that you can do it,
1,2 3
.
.

Hinata keep on as Suga's breath that he didn't know he was holding in was let out as he breath in and out following Hinata's voice and instruction, his praises calm him more gripping his arm that is wrap loosely around his neck. When Suga have completely calm down Hinata slowly unwrap his hands from him.

He who he love dearly are now isn't his.

Hinata smile at him and kiss his forehead like he used to do when they were together and when he first have those season, he retracted himself from Suga and hug him once more wiping his tears tenderly still whispering encouragement things that calm the other down as he lean over his touches.

But all things need to end as Hinata completely retracted himself from him, he was being called by others one more time he turn to him and smile before leaving him there, once again he feel cold and empty..

He was no longer his.

Hah, since I'm bored why don't I make your day go down hill❤.